View Poll Results: Are you Are you circumcised

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    24 39.34%
  • No

    37 60.66%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58
  1. 09-19-2010, 09:45 PM
    #1

    Game Assassin

    Expand

    Academics's Avatar
    • My Statistics
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      Toronto, Ontario
      Posts
      2,165
      Contest Points
      0
      Beli
      0
      Received Thanks
      270
    • My 1 Award

    Default Are you circumcised?

    Are you circumcised?
    I'm not cuz yeah

  2. 09-21-2010, 12:30 PM
    #21

    Informed Hacker

    Expand

    GaySex4me's Avatar
    • My Statistics
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Posts
      145
      Contest Points
      0
      Beli
      0
      Received Thanks
      62

    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    I don't have a penis anymore

  3. 09-21-2010, 05:35 PM
    #22

    【Hentai!?】

    Expand

    Achoron's Avatar

    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    not circumsized






  4. 09-24-2010, 12:32 PM
    #23

    FEREYDOON KHAN

    Expand

    shekofte's Avatar

    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smits
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    No i am not.
    why not ?
    I STILL LAUGHING ...

  5. 09-24-2010, 12:38 PM
    #24

    FEREYDOON KHAN

    Expand

    shekofte's Avatar

    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    circumcision is a great cosmetic for a real man !
    and all girls enchanted by it ...
    I STILL LAUGHING ...

  6. 09-24-2010, 09:02 PM
    #25

    GK Member

    Expand


    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Quote Originally Posted by shekofte
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    circumcision is a great cosmetic for a real man !
    and all girls enchanted by it ...
    shekofte, I love you, but please explain.

  7. 09-25-2010, 02:49 AM
    #26

    FEREYDOON KHAN

    Expand

    shekofte's Avatar

    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Quote Originally Posted by Memoriam
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    shekofte, I love you, but please explain.
    i only explain for females !
    I STILL LAUGHING ...

  8. 09-25-2010, 12:41 PM
    #27

    GK Member

    Expand


    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Quote Originally Posted by shekofte
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    i only explain for females !
    I am a female.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richy View Post
    HK is gay, marks the prime time in GK's history.

    oh gawd were we like family.

  9. 09-26-2010, 04:25 AM
    #28

    FEREYDOON KHAN

    Expand

    shekofte's Avatar

    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Quote Originally Posted by Memoriam
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    I am a female.
    OK , acknowledge ( you have no shame on this subject ? )
    ask whatever you want ? which part of my comments is dim ?
    I STILL LAUGHING ...

  10. 09-26-2010, 02:11 PM
    #29

    GK Member

    Expand


    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Quote Originally Posted by shekofte
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    OK , acknowledge ( you have no shame on this subject ? )
    ask whatever you want ? which part of my comments is dim ?
    Why is it a great cosmetic? It makes diseases more likely, it also makes your penis look like crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richy View Post
    HK is gay, marks the prime time in GK's history.

    oh gawd were we like family.

  11. 09-26-2010, 02:39 PM
    #30

    Treasurer of GK

    Expand

    Cash's Avatar

    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Quote Originally Posted by Memoriam
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    Why is it a great cosmetic? It makes diseases more likely, it also makes your penis look like crap.
    It's better sex.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


  12. 09-26-2010, 03:08 PM
    #31

    GK Member

    Expand


    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cash
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    It's better sex.
    Foreskin = most sensitive head = better sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richy View Post
    HK is gay, marks the prime time in GK's history.

    oh gawd were we like family.

  13. 09-26-2010, 03:17 PM
    #32

    Informed Hacker

    Expand

    TheChozenOne's Avatar
    • My Statistics
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      162
      Contest Points
      0
      Beli
      0
      Received Thanks
      11

    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Quote Originally Posted by Memoriam
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    Why is it a great cosmetic? It makes diseases more likely, it also makes your penis look like crap.
    The main reason men are circumcised in America is because it is cleaner and you are less likely to get any infections because it's easier to keep clean, As for female circumcision they just cut the extra lip flaps so you have a nice perfect clean cut clit I'm not sure if that helps with infections or not but it's more appealing to the eyes, Also I find it hard to believe that an actual female would have a picture of boxxy as their avatar nice try.


    Oh and it makes your penis look like a penis not some meat rod with a big flap of extra skin rolled over it THAT looks like crap and plus uncircumcised penises get cheese in between the skin flaps now that's just nasty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Memoriam
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    Foreskin = most sensitive head = better sex.
    Actually cutting that extra foreskin absolutely does not effect your penis head at all, It only desensitizes your penis a bit which is actually a good thing because then you can have sex for longer which will make your female companion happy.
    Last edited by TheChozenOne; 09-26-2010 at 03:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SODMG View Post
    whos the fat lady? LMFAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhilerated View Post
    Maybe you should shut the fuck up and stay on topic, that's my mom asshole.

    Get the fuck out of my thread and burn in hell.
    Ah gotta love this forum xD
    I spelled my name wrong on purpose because imo chosen with a Z instead of S looks better.
    MapleStory is just a game, remember that and you wont loose yourself to it like the weak minded people.
    [ ] Get to 200 posts.

  14. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to TheChozenOne For This Useful Post:

    shekofte (09-26-2010)

  15. 09-26-2010, 03:48 PM
    #33

    GK Member

    Expand


    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChozenOne
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    The main reason men are circumcised in America is because it is cleaner and you are less likely to get any infections because it's easier to keep clean, As for female circumcision they just cut the extra lip flaps so you have a nice perfect clean cut clit I'm not sure if that helps with infections or not but it's more appealing to the eyes, Also I find it hard to believe that an actual female would have a picture of boxxy as their avatar nice try.


    Oh and it makes your penis look like a penis not some meat rod with a big flap of extra skin rolled over it THAT looks like crap and plus uncircumcised penises get cheese in between the skin flaps now that's just nasty.


    Actually cutting that extra foreskin absolutely does not effect your penis head at all, It only desensitizes your penis a bit which is actually a good thing because then you can have sex for longer which will make your female companion happy.
    Cleanliness is not an excuse to get circumcised. You are obviously a very, very dirty person if you dont clean under your foreskin. You should be cleaning there regardless of whether its cut or not. Also, the foreskin helps prevent diseases. You should really get your fact straights. Also
    Quote Originally Posted by RestoringForeskin.org
    To get an idea as to how sensitive the corona and inner foreskin should be, lightly run your fingertips across the back of your hand. Then lightly run your fingertips across the palm of your hand. Notice the difference? The palm is much more sensitive.The palms of your hand have Meisner's corpuscles, which are sensitive, fine touch nerves. These are the same types of nerves that are in the inner foreskin and corona.
    Your head is more sensitive with foreskin. And circumcision has nothing to do with the length of how long you last. Stop being so butthurt that your parents fucked up your penis when you were a baby
    Last edited by Memoriam; 09-26-2010 at 04:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richy View Post
    HK is gay, marks the prime time in GK's history.

    oh gawd were we like family.

  16. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Memoriam For This Useful Post:

    vwturbo (10-31-2010)

  17. 09-26-2010, 04:03 PM
    #34

    Comply or die

    Expand

    Lychee's Avatar

    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChozenOne
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    Actually cutting that extra foreskin absolutely does not effect your penis head at all, It only desensitizes your penis a bit which is actually a good thing because then you can have sex for longer which will make your female companion happy.
    Desensitization is bad, it means you can't feel shit. It doesn't mean you can last longer. lmfao

  18. 09-26-2010, 10:55 PM
    #35

    FEREYDOON KHAN

    Expand

    shekofte's Avatar

    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Quote Originally Posted by Memoriam
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    Cleanliness is not an excuse to get circumcised. You are obviously a very, very dirty person if you dont clean under your foreskin. You should be cleaning there regardless of whether its cut or not. Also, the foreskin helps prevent diseases. You should really get your fact straights. Also

    Your head is more sensitive with foreskin. And circumcision has nothing to do with the length of how long you last. Stop being so butthurt that your parents fucked up your penis when you were a baby
    you are wrong and TheChozenOne is right ...
    circumcision prevent from some dangerous infection ...

    and about cosmetic :
    an uncircumcised penis is similar to these type of Nose :







    a circumcised penis is similar to a nice bud :







    now judge yourself which of them is beautiful ?
    I STILL LAUGHING ...

  19. 09-27-2010, 12:09 AM
    #36

    GK Member

    Expand


    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Quote Originally Posted by shekofte
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    you are wrong and TheChozenOne is right ...
    circumcision prevent from some dangerous infection ...

    and about cosmetic :
    an uncircumcised penis is similar to these type of Nose :






    a circumcised penis is similar to a nice bud :







    now judge yourself which of them is beautiful ?

    Oh god. That made me laugh so hard.

  20. 09-27-2010, 11:10 AM
    #37

    Informed Hacker

    Expand

    TheChozenOne's Avatar
    • My Statistics
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      162
      Contest Points
      0
      Beli
      0
      Received Thanks
      11

    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Quote Originally Posted by shekofte
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    you are wrong and TheChozenOne is right ...
    circumcision prevent from some dangerous infection ...

    and about cosmetic :
    an uncircumcised penis is similar to these type of Nose :







    a circumcised penis is similar to a nice bud :







    now judge yourself which of them is beautiful ?
    Lol that made my day, And Lychee I don't know what's wrong with yours but it still feels extremely good to me and plus it's common sense that if it's desensitized that you will last longer because you wont ejaculate as fast because it doesn't feel as good, I love how that he/she google'd foreskin, And this whole thread just reminded me of how many reasons there are that people get circumcised, In Africa in order to become a man you have to be circumcised around the age of 18 man that would suck they don't get anything for the pain either they do it in a tent in some bushes then they leave you there for a couple days until it heals and you can't drink any water because you don't want to urinate can you imagine that, At least here they do it to us when we wont remember, And also yeah as I said foreskin is more dirty because stuff gets in between the skin and the shaft and is a lot more work to clean as apposed to someone without it that can just give it a quick clean, Instead of going to some website why don't you ASK YOUR DOCTOR LIKE I DID.
    Quote Originally Posted by SODMG View Post
    whos the fat lady? LMFAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhilerated View Post
    Maybe you should shut the fuck up and stay on topic, that's my mom asshole.

    Get the fuck out of my thread and burn in hell.
    Ah gotta love this forum xD
    I spelled my name wrong on purpose because imo chosen with a Z instead of S looks better.
    MapleStory is just a game, remember that and you wont loose yourself to it like the weak minded people.
    [ ] Get to 200 posts.

  21. 09-27-2010, 05:05 PM
    #38

    GK Member

    Expand


    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChozenOne
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    Lol that made my day, And Lychee I don't know what's wrong with yours but it still feels extremely good to me and plus it's common sense that if it's desensitized that you will last longer because you wont ejaculate as fast because it doesn't feel as good, I love how that he/she google'd foreskin, And this whole thread just reminded me of how many reasons there are that people get circumcised, In Africa in order to become a man you have to be circumcised around the age of 18 man that would suck they don't get anything for the pain either they do it in a tent in some bushes then they leave you there for a couple days until it heals and you can't drink any water because you don't want to urinate can you imagine that, At least here they do it to us when we wont remember, And also yeah as I said foreskin is more dirty because stuff gets in between the skin and the shaft and is a lot more work to clean as apposed to someone without it that can just give it a quick clean, Instead of going to some website why don't you ASK YOUR DOCTOR LIKE I DID.
    You are probably the worst person to ever try to have a proper debate/arguement with. Ever. At least show us a source for the shit you're talking about. Fucking idiots. Also, you're clearly mad that I could get circumsized at any time but growing back your foreskin would be a lot more difficult. Now go jack off with your nasty ass penis.

  22. 09-30-2010, 06:58 AM
    #39

    FEREYDOON KHAN

    Expand

    shekofte's Avatar

    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Quote Originally Posted by Memoriam
    [Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
    Click Here To Register Today
    You are probably the worst person to ever try to have a proper debate/arguement with. Ever. At least show us a source for the shit you're talking about. Fucking idiots. Also, you're clearly mad that I could get circumsized at any time but growing back your foreskin would be a lot more difficult. Now go jack off with your nasty ass penis.
    but it is not your Own choice ! what is your response if your wife wish a circumcised one ?
    if you don't accept ... kick ass + Divorce ... end
    i am sure circumcised one is more exciting for girls rather than a :


    I STILL LAUGHING ...

  23. 09-30-2010, 07:52 AM
    #40

    Fanatic Hacker

    Expand


    • My Statistics
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      303
      Contest Points
      0
      Beli
      0
      Received Thanks
      9

    Default Re: Are you circumcised?

    Learn to clean your dicks you dirty mutherfuckers.

    Foreskin Love <3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •