[Please register or sign in your GameKiller account to view this link.
If you do not have an account, click here to register
3. End the task. You can end the process by right click it and pressing "End Process" or your can press the "End Process" button in the bottom right corner of Task Manager. Once completed, do not worry your task bar disapeared, we will be fixing this in the next part.
Quick information on what that did: You just enabled admin privileges without right clicking the program and pressing run as admin. This helps quite a bit with always making sure you are running Cheat Engine or even other hack services such as injectors as admin.
Part 2 Using cheat engine.
Part two will be in the form of a video. I apologize for this.
(blame the max of 5 attachments rule.)
Assuming you all know how to load the process in Cheat Engine, I will skip this step for the sake of time.
1. Find the address you are looking for and double click it to add it to your cheat panel. If you happen to be searching for XYZ Coordinates, I suggest you focus on one coordinate at a time for the sake of confusion.
2. Right click the address you just found and press "Pointer scan for this address."
3. The presets should be fine. Just in case, double check your address and make sure it matches the one you are searching for then press ok.
4. Save the scan as whatever you want. I personally created a folder for these scans as pointer values are needed for many games besides Dragon Nest.
5. Let the scan finish. (This scan could take a long time depending on your computer's speed.) If you come up with a bunch of addresses, do not worry. These will be eliminated as we progress. Minimize the scanner as it will be used later.
6. Change the pointer value by restarting Dragon Nest. (You do not have to restart Cheat Engine, just re-hook it.) There are many other ways to change the pointer, but this is the most foolproof.
7. Find your address once again and add it to your cheat panel
8. Now go to your pointer scan window that your minimized earlier and go to the "Pointer Scanner" button and look for "Rescan Memory"
9. Type in the new address you just found and press ok. The scanner should begin again. When the scanner stops, you should have narrowed it down to a couple 1-200 adresses. If you can not find the correct pointer value or there is just too many pointers for you to process mentally, repeat the steps again.
10. Once you find your pointer value. Double Click it and add it to the Cheat Panel. Now you should always have this Pointer Value that will point to the address each time it changes. If you did this correctly, next time you log in, the pointer value should still work. If it comes up with ?? for value, you know you grabbed the wrong one.
P.S. This is basic pointer scanning, I did not fully go into how to find the correct pointer in more than 1 address because well... I can't spoon feed you everything or you will never learn.
basically everything you can do in that VIP trainer. XYZ, No cooldown, etc. If you ever used cheat engine before, you find an address, you change it, then you profit. Everytime you go into that game though, you would have to find that over and over again. With pointers, you can keep that address until the pointers change (Usually during updates.)
Summary: Everything in trainer.
Damage - not possible
stats - would be client sided
Coordinates - possible
animations - possible
no cooldown- possible
The list will go on. All you can do is experiment with it and get familiar with it. Once you get familiar you can venture out further. ~my aspect at least.
This is not only more NA. I actually have not looked at the SEA Trainer but Firev2 used pointer values to create it... and once I get home from my dads and get on my computer. I shall be previewing a trainer for NA as well. (that was just a side note... lol). Anyway, this works for both NA and SEA as long as you run Cheat Engine as admin and keep the latest Cheat Engine
Alwaho can you make a guide on how to get the address for wall hack and teleport in dungeons please im really really confuse im searching the coordinates for almost 1 week now I still cant find it maybe im doing something wrong