We have received numerous reports from players having difficulties starting MapleStory. While we posted a solution yesterday, it was able to provide relief for some players but not for others. We have identified another resolution for the game not loading so please follow the directions below.
Before you begin:
1. Be sure MapleStory is not running.
2. Download and save HShield.zip file located
[Please register or sign in your GameKiller account to view this link.
If you do not have an account, click here to register
Prepare the fix:
3. Open the MapleStory game folder typically located C
4. Find the folder HShield and delete it.
Apply the fix:
5. Open the HShield.zip and extract the folder HShield.
6. Place the extracted folder in the MapleStory game folder.
7. Start MapleStory normally.
If this solution does not fix your game issues with v.91 please describe it thoroughly here on our forums.
Thank you and we apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.
The MapleStory team