Hello, everyone. A little background on the VIP:
*I am the only Coder for MAS VIP, so updates and fixes may take time to get published. I have a day or two a week, max, to work on this.
*The VIP price will be set at $3 for Two weeks and $5 for a month.
*Updates will occur as soon as I have time after each Metal Assault patch.
*Starting out, the VIP will utilize a Login / HWID system.
*It will only be usable on one computer for the initial release. (One HWID)
*To register your username and password, you will register within the VIP Program that you download upon purchasing the VIP Subscription.
*Your account and HWID will be banned if you fail to login correctly the first 6 times. *This means you will have to contact me to unban you.
*If you have any further questions regarding anything, feel free to shoot me a private message.
The Metal Assault VIP includes: Savion_MAS VIP
- Two flying modes. (Teleporting and No Jump Delay)
- Rapid Fire (Safe for Rifle and Pistol. Other weapons may crash due to character animations.)
- No Reload. (Crashes after being in use for a while, and when you press the S key.)
- Godmode in PVP, Mission and Co-op. (You will never take damage from enemy players, AI, or NPCs)
- Unlimited Ammo in PVP, Mission and Co-op. (You will never decrease in Ammo.)
- One Hit KO in Mission and Co-op. (One shot anything and everything)
- No Delay Switching. (You can switch weapons without the delay caused by shooting a weapon)
- No Base Cooldown. (You can replenish your ammo and health over and over while standing on your base)
- No Grenade Cooldown. (You can throw grenades one after the other without having the cooldown associated with it.)
- Instant Flag Capture in PVP, Mission and Co-op. (This will allow you to instantly capture a flag after pressing "Z")
- Infinite Hitpoints for the Co-op Flag and Lucy.
- Set Rock HP for Co-op. (Able to set it to different values.)
- Buffs. (This enables you to use any buff in the game without having to pick up the buff. Only a few buffs work via this method.)
Sneak peek of the interface: