To start the trainer:
1. Right click GG3 and select "Run as Admin"
2. Click "Start Game"
3. If it asks to locate the file, it's default location is CNexon\Maplestory\Maplestory(.exe)
4. Let the game load up, log in, and wait a few seconds then in GG3 go under Maplestory->Auto Update
5. Go to the map that you want to hack/bot at and tick/check the boxes that you want to use...
Here's what each of the hacks do:
If you have 3000 hp and you put in 2000hp in the first box, then it will push the key that you have selected when the hp is at 1999 or lower. The same goes for MP.
2. Auto Attack:
Leave the enable alone. Set your delay (the lower the faster it presses the attack key). Select what key you want the bot to push. Set to a value greater then or equal to 100(ms).
note: There is a button right under the check box for Auto Attack means the bot will SIMULATE a button press (so for you kaisers that need to build up your combo...use this. You can click the P and it will change into H, meaning it will simulate a constant hold on the attack key (Angelic Busters....)3. Auto Loot:
Put in the box the # of items that you want the hack to activate on. e.g. If you put in 20, then it will start auto looting when there are 20 or more items on the ground. Set a reasonable delay (200ms).4. Auto Skill:
Click the "+" at the bottom to add skills. Add a description if you'd like. The delay for the skill is in seconds. Skill break (seconds) means how long you want the bot to stop for in order for the skills to finish activating (put like 2 seconds is good). Click add and check the box that just now appeared in the gray box AND THEN check the box next to Auto Skill.
1. SS Click Teleport:
Teleports your character to wherever you click your mouse button.
Pick up items SUPER fast.
Full map attack...ONLY WORKS WITH CERTAIN SKILLS FROM CERTAIN CLASSES (EVAN, LUM, I/L anymore???)
Unlimited Attack (shouldnt have to worry about this if you're using KAMI)
Morphs your character into an NPC (pseudo-godmode)
6. Mount Hack:
Puts your character on a mount. You do not need to own that mount.
7. Fusion Attack:
Fuses your attack into one. e.g. If you use a skill that attacks 6 monsters 2 times. Then after you tick this, you will attack ONE monster 12 times instead.
Leave the X and Y alone unless you know EXACTLY what you're doing. It basically offsets your character every time it jumps to a monster. Put in a delay like 500ms to avoid DCs (DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WON'T DC).
2. Kami Loot: L
eave the coordinates alone and just tick the box. If you HOLD your loot key (default Z) then you will start jumping to where the items are and looting them.
Currently broken...DO NOT USE
1. The auto-login feature is very nice and works. Self-explanatory.
2. Be sure to click "save" at the bottom after you put your info in and tick the box.
Note: In order to use this feature, please tick the boxes that you want to use when you bot and click the DISK button at the top of the trainer (under the minimize/exit button area) you should see "STATE SAVED" after you click the disk. What this does is it saves your setting (whatever boxes you have checked) so that if you re-login, it will AUTOMATICALLY check those same boxes and start botting where you left off. The X will disable all enabled hacks EXCEPT godmodes. Clicking it again will then disable the godmode.
The Checkmark button will then enable all saved features.
1. There are some tools in this trainer that you can use such as an auto-clicker. Those are very self-explanatory. (You can find this in the more Tab...click the GG tools button)
2. If you are having trouble getting the trainer to work, please read the FAQs in this post
3. Under Maplestory, you should see something like S/H Maplestory, it basically "hides" maplestory in the background so you can surf the web and do other work. You can click it again to make Maplestory come back to the foreground.
4. Under Maplestory, there's something called "Show stats" it's very useful so you don't have to keep looking at the game to see where your experience bar is, # of mobs, channel #, etc. If also shows the X and Y coordinates so if you want to be fancy, you can use those coordinates to set up Kami and such. This is also a nice way to monitor your character if you hide Maplestory
*I hope this has helped at least some of you with how to use this trainer. I want to thank you for taking the time to read this tut and best of luck in the game. *
I don't know if any of you guys are still having trouble opening the game with GG3, but if GG3 REFUSES to open MS for you (which it should), you can try to open Gamelauncher.exe first and then click "start game" from GG3. I know I was having to do this for the previous version but it was fixed (for me at least) in this version so now I just have to open GG3.exe and click "start game" and it'll auto-start it for me.