Moderators don't close this topic, I will constantly update this.
As I have got this out of the way (it took me 5 minutes to make it) I can get on and tackle other projects I have promised to the community. Check out the update thread for links about me and about the updates on the hacks, etc; the link is:
[Dear Visitor, you're restricted from viewing links until you are registered & logged on.
Click Here To Register Today
What i'm going to add:
- Eject your dynamic link library
- Inject more then 1 library AT the same time, not one at a time
- Your suggestions ofcourse
- Configeration file provided; you can save your work so when you want to inject your dynamic link library all you have to do is press the inject button
- Undetected; some of you may say that the CreateRemoteThread() method is patched and is no different from any other injector, but I have my own tricks inside
- A log telling you the status of the dll injection
- Hmm, life time of updates?
- Compatible with: Windows 95, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7; designed so that it can ovbiously top those other injectors when it comes to compatibility
- Not a /clr project (personally, I hate /clr projects so the window was hard coded )