This Terms of Service governs all access to and use of this website. Whenever we use GameKiller.net we refer to the owners of this website.
By using this website, or by purchasing a GameKiller.net product you accept these terms of service in full. If you disagree with these terms of service, you must not purchase or use the services and products offered by GameKiller.net as well as this website.
GameKiller.net reserves the right to deny access to the website and forum at any time, at our sole discretion.
If you are from the following list or a known association or agent, you may not access this website any further or purchase products without express permission from the owners of GameKiller.net; any anti-cheat organization or any other gaming related companies such as Evenbalance, Valve, Activision Publishing, Inc., Electronic Arts, Smilegate, Hi-Rez Studios, Ijji, Nexon, nProtect, Wellbia, GamersFirst, Nether LLC, Gameforge AG, BattlEye Innovations e.K, EasyAntiCheat, Epic Games Inc., Black Cipher Security LLC or an agent of any other gaming network.
A user account, containing the ability to access GameKiller.net products, must have been obtained through purchasing a product through our payment system or at one of our official resale points. GameKiller.net is not liable for potential claims caused by one of their consumers on intellectual property of third parties.
In such events the consumer protects GameKiller.net for claims from third parties.
You may only use an account on one computer. However, if that computer is replaced or changed and this causes a failure in ability to use the account, a GameKiller.net staff member will review your situation and allow access if it is deemed appropriate.
We reserve the right to deactivate or delete an account at any time for the following reasons:
- Sharing an account with another computer or user. If an account is shared between multiple computers and these computers are not regarded as replacement or upgrades by a GameKiller.net staff member.
- Chargeback, claim or dispute. If you open a dispute or a claim or do a chargeback through any of our payment services.
- Misuse of an account. If it is deemed that you have tampered with our software or have tried to use it for purposes of which it was not intended.
- Abuse of misconduct. If you are abusive or do not conduct yourself as we deem appropriate.
- Breaking our forum rules. By accessing our forum you automatically accept to follow our forum rules. If you do not agree with these rules please do not use our forum in any way.
- Working for an opposite entity. if you work for an anti-cheat company, or an entity that works against GameKiller.net in any way.
We have the right to deny access to our websites and products by blocking your account, computer and network at any time.
Please note that you may be banned by anti-cheat software when using our products. We only guarantee that there will be no detection (via the anti-cheats advertised on the product pages) at the time of your purchase. Products are not sent out (even if sold) until they have been made undetected and therefore fit for release in accordance with the ‘undetected’ label on our product pages. GameKiller.net is not liable for any damage what so ever in case of detection after purchasing the product.By registering at GameKiller.net you agree that we store your email address, computer information and IP address in our database. When using the Facebook connect platform you agree that we also store the full name used on the connected Facebook account. GameKiller.net will take appropriate measures to secure collected data. GameKiller.net however is not liable for any damage in case of loss of data.
Refunds of Transactions
We reserve the right to deny any refund at any time. All our subscriptions are non refundable. A refund for a transaction is available only if the purchased software has not been used. However when a transaction is done through BitPay we are unfortunately unable to give a refund.
Switching of Product
Switching between products is allowed once per subscription and only when the prices of the products are the same, however, switching to a cheaper product is also allowed but you will not be able to switch again afterwards. Switching between products does not apply to any products bought with discount. We reserve the right to deny a product change at any time.
GameKiller.net is owned and operated by GameKiller.net who is no way affiliated nor endorsed with/by any other company or entity regardless if implied or expressed. All content on our web site (including, but not limited to, trademarks, screenshots and logos) are property of their respective owners. By showing this content GameKiller.net does not claim to be affiliated or endorsed by these owners. Any screenshots or images appearing on this site are released under fair use as a derivative work and shall not be misconstrued as any relation to any other entity or company.
All intellectual property rights related to the products of GameKiller.net are owned by GameKiller.net with exception of the above mentioned third party intellectual property rights.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to [email protected]
You agree that this terms of service and any dispute arising out of your use of this web site or our products or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with local laws where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By registering or using this web site and service you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the county or city where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, GameKiller.net IS PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, GameKiller.net DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither GameKiller.net nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
For the avoidance of doubt, GameKiller.net does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of GameKiller.net, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.
General Data Protection Regulation
GKGateway: The security system collects and processes computer hardware data which can be connected to a forum user, this data is used in the copy protection of the software provided by us. This data is not shared with third parties and the information stored are encrypted. It is not possible to restore the plain text data. These data can not be viewed by other users.
Contacting us can be done by sending a private message to Blaze on the forums.