[Selling] ⭐➡️[100% Reliable ]Prequest & Link Services ⬅️⭐

Discussion in 'Reboot NA' started by aniquilador, Apr 7, 2017.

1. cupcaker1206

cupcaker1206 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    communication was weird so idk if i can vouch for this guy. i waited for almost 7-8 hours just for him to finish lotus and told me he would continue my damian quest when he wakes up and it would take another 6 hours. spent too much time waiting

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Canadianehh41

Canadianehh41 Canada The New Guy

Stats
    cant give this guy a vouch sorry but this service is not good i order 2 power level 1-140 communication is bad like he is taking forever to reply and no updates at all and i've waited for atleast 3 days per character to finish and he is not a hands on there is a plenty good service provider oout there im not going to recommend him as takes forever to finish 1 order. he is FRIENDLY but service and communication was BAD just being honest here

3. aniquilador

aniquilador Venezuela 100% Reliable✓✓ Premium

Stats
    Good morning, friend, you must thank God that I have patience to work for you! He changed his account password twice a day, how do you want it to end? xD, Thank you as God rather that the service ends, because when you change your password, it means that the service is finished, tell them how many times you change your xD password,

4. Canadianehh41

Canadianehh41 Canada The New Guy

Stats
    Need to change ny password as i cannot wait for you to finish the job coz of wondroid event as you never reply barely reply and no updates what so ever i change password as nexon told me to coz i got stock on jump quest but 24/7 i always message you on whats going on my account nevertheles service is bad thank you

5. DinS

DinS Israel The New Guy

Stats
    voutch !
    Excellent service Nice and reliable person!
    Thank you ! @aniquilador

aniquilador likes this.
  6. ivorii

ivorii Australia The New Guy

Stats
    +1 vouch, awesome service, super fast - absolute legend

7. Karmakoin00

Karmakoin00 United States The New Guy

Stats
    just added you on discord