[Selling] ⭐50% OFF⭐Morale's Legit Bossing Service⭐80+ Vouches⭐MAX-DROP⭐No Login/Hacks/Exploits⭐

Discussion in 'Reboot NA' started by Sidon, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Sidon

Sidon United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Drop-rate has been raised to 1104% with the re-introduction of familiars.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. qq905866905

qq905866905 United States The New Guy

Stats
    + vouch most insane boss carrier out there!

Sidon likes this.
  3. stk1234

stk1234 United States Lurker

Stats
    + vouch. Super fast and friendly. Will definitely use again!!

Sidon likes this.
  4. Nelly4

Nelly4 United States Lurker

Stats
    First time doing CRA, very informative, very quick, and very friendly! Would use service again!

Sidon likes this.
  5. twd1970

twd1970 United States Lurker

Stats
    +1 super fast and nice and very friendly to newbies, highly recommend

Sidon likes this.
  6. hamza p

hamza p United States The New Guy

Stats
    +1 super fast vouch

7. VergilXV

VergilXV United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    added

Sidon likes this.
  8. Sidon

Stats
    Accepted.

9. pizzaismylife

pizzaismylife United States Lurker

Stats
    +1, awesome and super friendly!

10. amyL

amyL United States Lurker

Stats
    Did CPB last night and I got both the cup and black bean mark lol!! Super fast, kind, flexible, I'm coming back once I finish the lomien preq's! Thanks again :)

Sidon likes this.
  11. DsxDawn

DsxDawn United States The New Guy

Stats
    +1 vouch. Bought bossing services. Quick response, very patient and knowledgeable.

Sidon likes this.
  12. boioioi

boioioi United States The New Guy

Stats
    +1, Honest their customers!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020 at 5:09 PM
  13. Sidon

Stats
    @boioioi and users I've worked with before,

Before I address the issue at hand I would first like to take the time to appreciate all the users that have been with me--both recent and long-term. Your continued support has always been very much appreciated.

To offer some clarification, my advertised drop-rate of 1104% is based off an additive calculation of all drop-rate sources I have. At the time I made this thread a majority of sellers and members of the MapleStory community believed that this was an "accepted" form. Drop-rate in MapleStory is very controversial (since Nexon doesn't release information) and always changes depending on new updates with a prime example being the familiar patch earlier this year which caused mass confusion. This thread title was last updated to 1104% on July 22nd shortly after the release of the patch. As such, the title was not updated to newer findings. I will take full accountability for not updating based on the most "accepted" drop-rate formula, however, under no circumstance was my intention to "manipulate" my customers. I take pride in offering the best service on this community forum and will continue to do so just as I do with anything else in life. As an apology to my customers, all bosses will be 50% off for the next 7 days (10/15 - 10/22).

In light of recent findings (as proposed by @boioioi), the drop-rate is "hard-capped" at 394% with a "theoretical" of 592.8%. In regards to the formula proposed, I still hit the theoretical cap. I take my customers with 2L drop on 6/9 accessory equips and 1L on the remaining 3/9 (this is a total of 300% but under his formula, capped at 200%), DHS (24%), IA (20%), Legion Coupon (50%), 3x 2L drop familiars (I abused the broken drop-rate in the 48 hour period after the familiar patch), Wealth Acquisition Pot (1.2x multiplier), and 2x winters (from the 2018 winter event--does not stack with legion).

According to his formula my drop-rate comes out to something like this:
    (200% + 24% + 20% + 50% + 100% + 100%)*1.2 = 592.8%

In conclusion, I did not intend to manipulate my customers. Furthermore, since drop-rate is a topic that is widely debated I will compromise by correcting my title to "max drop-rate" since I meet the highest limit regardless if calculated with a multiplier or an additive approach. Hopefully this is a satisfactory compromise for everyone and I will continue to look out for any discrepancies.

@boioioi, I look forward to knowing if you get a response from the MapleStory GMs in regards to drop-rate and thank you @Appl3Sauce for bringing this to my attention a few weeks prior.

As always, I will be happy to answer any other questions. That's all for now!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020 at 2:11 PM
    boioioi likes this.
  14. boioioi

boioioi United States The New Guy

Stats
    @Sidon

Thank you for the transparency!! You are absolutely correct, this formula is just a theory, and I am working quite hard with some of my friends right now in a mass-farming experiment for more sample data to work with. The nexon GM's have not been forthcoming with the formula unfortunately lol. I'll remove my warning message in response to your transparency posting, and will include positive feedback on your user profile. Thanks for your honesty! :emoji_hugging:

Sidon likes this.
  15. Sidon

Stats
    @boioioi,

No problem. I appreciate the effort you and you friends are making to better gauge the drop system and I hope you guys continue to make progress. Thank you for bringing this up.