[Selling] ⭐NEW PROMO⭐130+ VOUCHES⭐PK's PREMIUM Legit Bossing Services [High Drop Gear][No Hacks][SOLO RUNS*]

Discussion in 'Reboot NA' started by naruto504, Apr 26, 2020.

1. ddeatrich

ddeatrich United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Wow. You're an idiot.

cccclc, SaberWaifu and naruto504 like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Kimbo69

Kimbo69 United States The New Guy

Stats
    Thanks for your input?

Edit:

-I disputed this payment, just like OP 'SUGGESTED' in the attached messages. OP did NOT open up a dispute like he said he would.

-We agreed that if I get my money back, then I have no credit similarly if I dont get my money back, then I have credit.

-Preston still has my money, and blocks me before the dispute has been closed.

-I want to take my business elsewhere but his "so called credit" system forces me to stick with him until this dispute resolves.

ALL FACTS.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  3. naruto504

naruto504 Canada Informed Hacker

Stats
    1) Never did I suggest you to file a dispute. I gave you 2 options, show up for the run or switch it to a different boss. You whined and only wanted to dispute. So I only provoked you to dispute since you keep brining it up. Btw, do you know how dispute works? There's nothing for me to dispute if you don't dispute. There is nothing on my side to start a dispute to Paypal if I received the money. (What am I gonna complain to Paypal about? Someone gave me money, "oh no?")

proof0.PNG

2) If you can refer to the screenshot labelled 13, I literally told you "If you dispute, it becomes 0 credit." I also attached it for your convenience.

proof1.PNG

Despite me saying that, 1 hour later, you file your dispute. Hence your credit is now $0 even if you are successful or unsuccessful.

proof2.PNG

Anyways, thank you and have a good day, our business with you is over.

SaberWaifu likes this.
  4. Alllen

Alllen United States Lurker

Stats
    +1 Vouch, returning player

naruto504 likes this.
  5. Parth

Parth Canada Lurker

Stats
    Great service and super fast

naruto504 likes this.
  6. Kimbo69

Stats

1) No one said you didnt give me options. AMONGST THESE OPTIONS, YOU TOLD ME TO DISPUTE. I HAVE 0 CHOICE SINCE YOU SAID NO REFUNDS.

[​IMG]

2) NOWHERE WAS IT STATED IN UR POST THAT IF A DISPUTE WAS RAISED YOU WOULD STEAL MY MONEY AND BLOCK ME. Regardless of what you say in discord, its NOT IN YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

YOU EVEN AGREED WITH THIS
    [​IMG]

This quote explains it all. Keep in mind he still has my money.

@Blaze
    @Qybah

7. pklime

pklime United States The New Guy

Stats
    +1 bought lomien, quick and easy.

naruto504 likes this.
  8. naruto504

Stats
    Okay, you sir are all over the place. You disregard what I say in discord and my terms and conditions, yet at the same time, you pick the ones that you want to listen to. If you want to agree to the terms and conditions, then you would have been okay with no refunds and not dispute (which you already did). if you gonna go by what is on discord, then my above statement is enough proof.

And again, disputing wasn't really an option I gave you. Your the one who tries to threaten a dispute if I don't refund. Its not a big deal for me, so I say "Go ahead, dispute all you want." Its not a suggestion btw if you can't tell, nor is that an option. Its called responding to a threat of some guy who thinks he is entitled to everything.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  9. naruto504

Stats
    Also you should post the bigger picture, cause you cut out what I said earlier. I predicted you would dispute because you keep crying.

prediction.PNG

10. lewiswegner

lewiswegner United States Hello

Stats
    @Kimbo69

It's surprising how you still haven't gotten banned for being this obnoxious after not reading the terms of service. Next time don't be born stupid and you won't have trouble :)

cccclc and naruto504 like this.
  11. Kimbo69

Stats
    - No where does it say on your terms and conditions, that if a dispute was opened up, you would void my credits, claim my money, and get blocked from communication.

- I sent you money, I have nothing from your end and apparently WONT receive anything.

LOL @ your "scam" thread against me. I sure "scammed" you by leaving a review on my experience lmfao.

I see no reason to keep going back and forth with you about this here. Awaiting admin response, because taking my money and blocking me is not allowed.

See you then, or when the dispute finalizes.

Noted, thanks for your input. :)

12. lewiswegner

Stats
    So you dispute the seller on pp and still expect him to carry you for the money you attempted to steal back from him? Answer with yes or no plz so it becomes clear to mods. Do them a favor and save them the time of having to read through all the bs you wrote above.

ddeatrich, cccclc and naruto504 like this.
  13. lewiswegner

Stats
    naruto504 likes this.
  14. figgy

figgy United States Lurker

Stats
    Great customer service and quick +1

naruto504 likes this.
  15. Kimbo69

Stats

lmfao what. man assumptions here are being made left and right LMFAOOOO.

16. ddeatrich

ddeatrich United States Premium Premium

Stats
    People like you make me mad. Why should he want to help you even if your dispute doesn't go through in your favor? In no way does he have to repay you. You disputed it so he doesn't have to help you at all. What do you not understand? He can keep your money and refuse to do anything for you. It doesn't have to be in the terms. It's a business that he's doing pretty good at, as a matter of fact.

Why would you receive anything when you started a dispute? He clearly stated early on if you wanted to switch, you could. You started a dispute therefore he owes nothing to you. If it says no refunds, then no refunds. You need to be more careful about what to buy if you're not sure. Okay, Karen?

I feel like I have to repeat the same thing multiple times for you to understand. He does not owe you a single thing.

Mr Kimbo69, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to your replies. I award you all the downvotes, and may God have mercy on your soul.

naruto504 likes this.
  17. naruto504

Stats
    Thanks a lot and really well said. Some shut-ins like Kimbo69 don't know how real life works, so common sense just doesn't flow for them unfortunately. Hopefully this gets through him though.

18. aingin

aingin United States Lurker

Stats
    +1 vouch. Very fast carries for lotus and damien. Wouldn't have time to die out even if you wanted to.

naruto504 likes this.
  19. huankunz

huankunz United States Lurker

Stats
    Nice and smooth!

naruto504 likes this.
  20. w8babyv2

w8babyv2 United States Lurker

Stats
    good service and very fast service +1 vouch highly recommend

naruto504 likes this.