Event $20 Karma Koin Giveaway Part 2

Discussion in 'Forum News & Announcements' started by Blaze, Dec 16, 2016.

Discuss $20 Karma Koin Giveaway Part 2 in the Forum News & Announcements area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcfasho

mcfasho Premium Premium Member

Stats
    I plan to relax for two weeks since finals are over and spend time with the girlfriend. Hope everyone has a good holiday!

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Inactivity

Inactivity Premium Premium Member

Stats
    Plan on having both mine and my partners family over for Lunch/Dinner on christmas day, as well as doing a secret santa between my family that will be done on christmas eve. :)
    Not much but I'm going to be working most of it.

Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday, and if i missed this, then thats okay :)

3. Custi

Custi Informed Hacker

Stats
    I personally don't have any plans for Christmas. I'll most likely just stay home and play video games, lol. Definitely enjoying the break from school, though. Hope something changes and I get to celebrate Christmas with my friends or family.

4. Tiger3518

Tiger3518 The New Guy

Stats
    Planning on hanging out with friends, going to school to study for calculus for 3 days, watching kdramas, and playing maple. I usually don't celebrate Christmas very traditionally, but in recent years my family began to celebrate w/ presents that are gift wrapped :D

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  5. Blaze

Blaze A dreamer Staff Member

Stats
    I am going to draw within 1 to 2 hours. If the drawn user did not properly follow the lines I have outlined in the original post, then I will re-draw until I find someone that followed it properly. Good luck to everyone!

6. Blaze

Blaze A dreamer Staff Member

Stats
    Winner is post #13 @RiceDude

[​IMG]

Congratulations on winning the 20$ Karma Koin code. Thank you to everyone that participated, and stay tuned for more events coming in the near future!

Espi, RiceDude and Aceforlife12 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.