$20 Karma Koin Giveaway Part 2

Discussion in 'Forum News & Announcements' started by Blaze, Dec 16, 2016.

Discuss $20 Karma Koin Giveaway Part 2 in the Forum News & Announcements area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcfasho

mcfasho United States The New Guy

Stats
    I plan to relax for two weeks since finals are over and spend time with the girlfriend. Hope everyone has a good holiday!

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Inactivity

Inactivity Australia Informed Hacker

Stats
    Plan on having both mine and my partners family over for Lunch/Dinner on christmas day, as well as doing a secret santa between my family that will be done on christmas eve. :)
    Not much but I'm going to be working most of it.

Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday, and if i missed this, then thats okay :)

3. Custi

Custi United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    I personally don't have any plans for Christmas. I'll most likely just stay home and play video games, lol. Definitely enjoying the break from school, though. Hope something changes and I get to celebrate Christmas with my friends or family.

4. Tiger3518

Tiger3518 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Planning on hanging out with friends, going to school to study for calculus for 3 days, watching kdramas, and playing maple. I usually don't celebrate Christmas very traditionally, but in recent years my family began to celebrate w/ presents that are gift wrapped :D

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  5. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    I am going to draw within 1 to 2 hours. If the drawn user did not properly follow the lines I have outlined in the original post, then I will re-draw until I find someone that followed it properly. Good luck to everyone!

6. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    Winner is post #13 @RiceDude

[​IMG]

Congratulations on winning the 20$ Karma Koin code. Thank you to everyone that participated, and stay tuned for more events coming in the near future!

Espi, RiceBaby and Aceforlife12 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.