[Selling] 25x Pathfinder 6.5k Legion 1.2k nodes

Discussion in 'Reboot NA' started by GucciSocks, Jun 17, 2020.

1. GucciSocks

GucciSocks United States The New Guy

Stats
    SOLD

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    DragonSushiXQ likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Jooyx

Jooyx United States Premium User Premium

Stats
    u might want to delete ur guild name, anyway stay safe yall, use pixel

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    GucciSocks likes this.
  3. lewiswegner

lewiswegner United States Hello

Stats
    Good account and fair price

4. sharKannadb

sharKannadb United States Banned banned

Stats
    which payment

5. GucciSocks

Stats
    it can be paypal F&F or pixel (Buyer covers Fees)

6. The Heretic

The Heretic United States The New Guy

Stats
    He's the type of guy to get butthurt over offers. Offered 500 and when he told me c/o was 600, told him I wasnt trying to go over and to let me know if it falls through. Said I wouldnt hear from him because hes not selling it under 900 then proceeded to block me. Update your current offer so people dont have to waste their time. :emoji_kissing_heart:

7. GucciSocks

Stats
    Lmao, so this guy adds me on discord lowballs me and I simply tell him c/o is 600 and I didnt plan on selling for less than 900. If anything man you were the one who was butthurt. I mean you came back on here just to write that. Smh. But Anyways, ACCOUNT JUST SOLD.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  8. DragonSushiXQ

DragonSushiXQ United States Premium User Premium

Stats
    +1 Vouch, very communicative. Process went very smooth.

GucciSocks likes this.
  9. The Heretic

Stats
    You wernt simply telling me anything - "Yeah, you wont ever hear from me" lmao. If you took in a c/o at 600 how would you even consider 500 lowballing? I came on here to let people know they would be wasting time with you because you dont update your posts with c/o. Hardly butthurt. Just letting people know they type of guy they would be dealing with lel. Grow a brain, cant expect much with a name like "Gucci Socks" though.

10. GucciSocks

Stats
    Well clearly they weren't wasting their time. Especially since it sold. I called it a Lowball because it was. Not even half the price of the a/w. Not worth my attention. Sure you're right I didn't update the C/o that wouldn't mean it's a waste of time. You were just upset from the response I gave you which I said I you wouldn't hear from me because your offer was low. Kids will be kids. Grow the f up.

11. The Heretic

Stats
    Point and case is youre wasting time if you dont update your c/o. You can call me a kid, but your response was enough to invoke a written response here telling people who they are dealing with. Get mad over you being exposed, thats fine. You should probably look into the mirror when you tell someone to grow up rofl.

12. GucciSocks

Stats
    I said I agree'd with the c/o thing did I not. I called you a kid from the way you handled things and no one is upset but YOU. You didn't expose anyone LMAO. Keep thinking things in your fantasy world it'll make you feel better bud.

13. The Heretic

Stats
    Like I said, you can think what you want. All you had to say was its not what your looking for. Exposing you for being rude and hard to work with is what the post was for. Looks like its working from the looks of things.

14. GucciSocks

Stats
    Clearly, the point is going right over your head. Hence the reason you're a kid. What's funny is I did say something along those lines. I didn't say it in a rude manner either. This place is for adults so skiddadle along kiddo.

15. GucciSocks

Stats
    Kids throw fits when they don't get what they want. Its okay the first step is accepting it.

16. The Heretic

Stats
    Just like you replying to these posts, id be more than happy to post the ss of the convo. Its evident already in your replies. Point and case. Proved enough already.

17. GucciSocks

Stats
    LOL theres nothing to show. I have the convo too ya know?. You also said I blocked you when all I did was remove you too. It's okay man you just don't know what you're talking about at all. You're just trying to conjure stuff out of thin air now.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020