3 week review on GameKiller's Premium Program (Terminal):

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by iloveterminal, Aug 23, 2018.

Discuss 3 week review on GameKiller's Premium Program (Terminal): in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. iloveterminal

iloveterminal United States Premium Premium

Stats
    After 3 weeks of using Terminal meticulously, I've come to the conclusion that Terminal is far better than ****** Trainer. The support team is much more active and attentive to our needs compared to the competetive team. The admins listen to our needs and implement it into the trainer as soon as they can, whereas the admins on the other side, listen and continue to appeal to mass botters, which I am not. I'd like to thank @Rain for all his help and sleepless nights, assisting me in getting the most perfect settings for botting. I am now 250 with 25m range in Reboot and can smack down all bosses with ease. Thank you Game Killer!

Major shoutout to Rain and others for convincing me to try Terminal out and getting me to ditch the losers!

SexyDuckz, lolperion, ymerkah and 9 others like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Rain

Rain United States Premium Premium

Stats
    :v

ymerkah, Retard and BusyChinaMan like this.
  3. sepsep

sepsep Mexico Premium Premium

Stats
    give me settings v:

4. iloveterminal

iloveterminal United States Premium Premium

Stats
    beggar1z

krabzi and BusyChinaMan like this.
  5. rushman7

rushman7 United States Trusted Seller ✓ Premium

Stats
    The scripting feature and the python scripting community we have alone trumps anything the other trainer has to offer. Terminal is faster, more user friendly, and doesn't trick us into spending $100/month on a fake detection program.

pelegw200 likes this.
  6. Retard

Retard Legendary Premium

Stats
    :v

leroy.jenkins93 likes this.
  7. NexonCo

NexonCo United States ⋆Reboot Power Leveling⋆ ⋆NexonCo#2112⋆ Premium

Stats
    Terminal and the staff are great but there are two things I wish they would do.

1. Remove outdated hacks.

2. Add a status bar to Terminal Manager that can display important information. There has been several times where certain hacks stop working or start causing bans and the mods either make a thread about it or comment on a thread about it. This kind of important information should be easily accessible on manager. We shouldn't have to dig through forum post to know if something game breaking has changed.

Magika likes this.
  8. Retard

Retard Legendary Premium

Stats
    You need to actively read and participate in conversations in the forum in order to be updated with the latest "hacking news".
    You can't just expect someone to feed you thing information.
    There aren't many outdated hacks, some of them autoban but they still work, therefore - not outdated. It's your choice to either use them or not

9. NexonCo

Stats
    It has only happened a few times. For example when mob vac started auto banning over night with no game update it would have been nice to have a status bar on Manager saying, "Mob Vac Auto Banning Read More Here (link)". I'm not asking to be spoon fed information, I participate a lot on the forums but for people who don't this information isn't always easy to find.

10. Retard

Retard Legendary Premium

Stats
    mob vac has always been problematic tho, it's not a good example..
    I get what you're saying, but take the instance of the FGM and GGM auto banning as an example, they pushed an update to the cheat so it says [A/B] beside the name, so people know that it risks an auto ban...

11. NexonCo

Stats
    Mob Vac is a fine example. It was safe on all classes for 6+ months. Also God Mode and Guard Mode have both been known to perm ban if you touch to many mobs for over a year, if not much longer and they just added in the auto ban warning.

12. Retard

Retard Legendary Premium

Stats
    Mob vac is a very bad example because before it was compatible with every class it would A/B on every class. After the A/B saga it was compatible with every class and then started A/Bing again. It's very inconsistant...

13. BusyChinaMan

BusyChinaMan United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Great stuff, hope you enjoy the profits!

leroy.jenkins93 likes this.
  14. kush239

kush239 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    hi great thread btw bro big fan btw :v