Discuss 400mill Per Day in the MapleStory Tutorials & Guides Archive area at GameKiller.net

1. Bazoom09

Bazoom09 United States The New Guy

Stats
    NOTICE:
    This guide rates non Reboot servers for 400m+ a day. If you didn't know, the Reboot server has a massive Meso rate multiplier. So saying you can make 1B+ a day doesn't make your tiny dick any larger.
    Also...
    Stay away from Wolf Spiders unless you're using the Terminal VIP trainer. While you can make 600-800m a night, you would be banned rather quickly if the hack doesn't have invisible player detection.

What you need...
    1. A character with a Skill Injection + NoDelay capable skill (In my case I use a Blaze Wizard's Blazing Extinction Skill.)
    2. A hack that can use Skill Injection + NoDelay, as well as Kami Loot (usually only found in the Ebolaze Trainer which is currently outdated at the time of this post.)

Recommended...
    After the release of GameKiller's VIP Terminal Trainer, you can now use a Blaze Wizard and enable Generic FMA, Auto Cast Blazing Extinction, Blazing Extinction No Delay, Auto Loot, and Loot Kami (Set to 1)
    If you are farming in a map that spawns elite bosses, make sure to enable God Mode and Mob Disarm. However, if you can't kill an elite boss in time, you will d/c because of the Mob Disarm hack. Be sure to set up auto-login.
    And for safety, have your bot log out when someone enters the room. Blazing Extinction can't be seen by other players when it's effected by hacks, so they'll just see mobs die for no reason.

What you need to do...
    1. Find an uncommon mob zone with at LEAST a 1k meso drop rate, LARGE PACKS of mobs, and FAST spawns. You should be able to clear an entire map within 2 seconds. I won't share my locations with you, but they are level 160+ zones.
    2. Enable your Skill Inection, NoDelay, and Kami Loot then just leave it there. In the right area, you will get at least 100m every 6 hours or 400m every day.
    3. I also forgot to mention to also set up a filter. I tend to filter everything except for mesos over 100.

How Bannable is this?
    I can't say. While Ebolaze was updated for the short duration that is was during 172.1, I botted an entire week straight non-stop and haven't had an issue. However my account is many years old and most of my characters are over 150, so I'm likely just not on the GM watch list.
    I've tried to multi-client the game with a new account, manually leveled to over 100 and then started botting in my designated zones but that ended within 30 minutes on 2 new accounts.

EDIT Oct 27: We now have a VIP trainer here on the forums. It will have everything you need and more to earn 400m+ per day.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    Dbpwnages and contraplex like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. PivitalMoment

PivitalMoment Informed Hacker

Stats
    Map: WolfSpider Cavern
    Go hard or go home. amirite?

3. CodeOne

CodeOne Prominent Hacker

Stats
    Any tips on getting my blaze wizard past 100 faster?

4. max231123

max231123 United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Don't be a retard and use public / guided training maps.

5. CodeOne

CodeOne Prominent Hacker

Stats
    You don't have to call me a retard. It's highly unneeded.

yaskaran1 likes this.
  6. max231123

Stats
    Don't be a *stupid person* and use public / guided training maps.

Happy? ;)

7. PurpleCloudz

PurpleCloudz Informed Hacker

Stats
    I thought kinesis were better Because no mp usage?

8. Bazoom09

Bazoom09 United States The New Guy

Stats
    Blaze Wizard uses no MP when using Skill Injection with Blazing Extinction. Basically everything around you takes damage. Use it with No Delay and everything basically dies instantly with the exception of bosses that have a giant health pool.

9. max231123

Stats
    Kinesis have an infinitely better S.I. then Blaze Wizards. People just don't prefer doing the Kinesis storyline.

10. CodeOne

CodeOne Prominent Hacker

Stats
    Ive got to say, its great. I've gotten around 200k/min just while trying to power level using SI and regular kami.

11. phantomgold

phantomgold New Zealand Veteran Hacker

Stats
    200k a min is nothing. If you know were to bot and get the right items / familiars u can easily net 1 - 1.5m a minute

12. MysticalGamer

MysticalGamer 神の雨の地獄の火は月

Stats
    your ultimate goal with each bot is probably 1b to 1.5b per day

13. Wacko88

Wacko88 United States The New Guy

Stats
    What bot do you guys use?

14. dex4noobs

dex4noobs Israel Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    aran FTW
    best si skill

15. thomasrrgsd

thomasrrgsd Veteran Hacker

Stats
    1. Kanna to 192.
    2. Kishin glitch just about any map. Do prequest as necessary.
    3. BW to 192. BE just about any map.
    4. Profit

16. hinkstars

hinkstars Lurker

Stats
    Easiest way to make money!!! Thank god for hacks

17. Yeahy

Yeahy The New Guy

Stats
    not bad i'll give it a try

18. Jexxxxler

Jexxxxler United States The New Guy

Stats
    wow, this is amazing

19. tylerker

tylerker The New Guy

Stats
    in a few hours i made 1.2 bil though at wolf spiders haha, just gotta not totally afk the map.

20. horn11tail

horn11tail Canada The New Guy

Stats
    theres some very sick lowkey mobs that drop 5k mesos and its very unpopular. Just gotta do some explorering, afk botting is fun, but sucks when u crash and shit.