4x Terminal Trainer 1 month License Ez Giveaway

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by Blaze, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    This giveaway is opened to all users but specifically for the broke bois that can't afford terminal even though there's a 20% off promo going on. Winners that already own an active terminal license will have the 1 month time added to their existing license.

Rules
    • Write one post only.
    • No trolling.
    • Posting on multiple accounts is not allowed. Yes, we will be able to link your accounts even you try to use different IP.
    • Post what you did or are going to do during this Holiday season. Those that received presents can include what they got in the post as well.
    On Friday the 29th, I will choose 4 winners (posts with more thought put into it will have higher chance of winning) that followed the simple rules above from this thread to win those licenses. Winner will be announced in this thread and notified via private message.

GL!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. jonastopp

jonastopp Denmark Lurker

Stats
    I got a parachute when I love to jump in parachute and a trip to Africa good holiday to all hope you guys enjoy it!

3. Vextrobe

Vextrobe Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    I'm going up to the mountain with some friends and family to snowboard and ski. One of my favourite winter traditions. Merry Christmas!

4. xtazyzzz

xtazyzzz United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    hello i would like more terminal. For this holiday i just stayed home ty

5. Jimin

Jimin United States MAGICAL SELLER Premium

Stats
    For Christmas I am doing nothing. :) And what I got was nothing. :c But I really don't care because I got fam and friends that im happy for :)

6. Jeff

Jeff United States Meso Dealer Premium

Stats
    I will eat my food in my small basement while watching my maple clients make that good money then I’ll get out of that fake world and go out with my fam for food

oomitkooo likes this.
  7. RyoKyo

RyoKyo Poland Lurker

Stats
    Hello,
    I really haven't done much for Christmas, I was staying home with my family, I didn't get many presents, but all of them were from the bottom of heart,
    Greeting from Poland.

8. Austin92130

Austin92130 United States I <3 Mehodin

Stats
    I played some blackjack with friends and profitted $170. It was still fun for those who lost money though

9. ronceils

ronceils Venezuela Lurker

Stats
    I will stay at home :C I'm all alone this xmas *sigh* but I will go out on New year's eve :blush:

10. OfirGever123

OfirGever123 Israel The New Guy

Stats
    Honestly, I'm jewish so I don't have that christmas thingy, and chanukah was like 2 weeks ago... So I'm basically going to study to that Math test I have and find me some time to play some games.

Hey man, thanks for doing that giveaway, whether i'll win or lose.

11. VirtualSmile

VirtualSmile Australia Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I will probably be having a catch-up LAN with some old high school mates after New Years. No better way to start 2018 than with some good ol' fashion Warcraft and Dawn of War action with some buds you haven't seen or talked to in 3 or 4 years (:

12. Marik

Marik Israel Mahorori #1 fan

Stats
    Well for me i am not celebrating Christmas but rather the New Years ( Russian traditions), probably going to a sleepover at a friends house, doing some Barbecue and getting fucked up :).

13. butkevinsaid

butkevinsaid United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    not really into christmas but i have tennis practice during my whole break, cant be caught lacking

14. corpyz

corpyz Poland ❤️i love you all❤️ Premium

Stats
    i watched anime and slept with my body pillow with naked sasuke on it i love it got it on previous con im in lgbtqanime squad haha xD lol my favoruite anime is udnertale guys if you play battle royales add me on!! x)
    (for real tho I just stayed at home and was chilling, met some cool friends since I joined GK, if someone can just eat my ass pls.)

15. Yuhanun Citgez

Yuhanun Citgez Netherlands Mehodin Yuhanun Citgez Yuhanun Citgez

Stats
    Celebrating Christmas in NYC <3 gonna meet up with a GK member too, @leroy.jenkins93

16. Namis

Namis Spain The New Guy

Stats
    I'll go to london with my family to meet my uncle living there, also i got a one plus for xmas :)

17. zXilent

zXilent United States Lurker

Stats
    hang out and chill with the fam just finished watching bright on netflix

18. dragonballc

dragonballc United States The New Guy

Stats
    I'm pretty much doing nothing this holiday season, staying home and what not (Gaming). I might condition for track practice though but it really isn't related to Christmas at all.

19. Syto

Syto Canada Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Tis the season for botting. I will be botting all holiday long.

20. Demisedx

Demisedx United States Banned banned

Stats
    Going to have a family reunion during this christmas weekend so its going to be nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.