4x Terminal Trainer 1 month License Ez Giveaway

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by Blaze, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roam

Roam United States Prominent Hacker

Stats
    On Christmas Eve I went to my brothers house along with all of my siblings, parents, and kids had a gift exchange and drank some tequila. We ate prime rib, turkey, mac and cheese and a whole bunch of other stuff

Today I am having guests over and we're going to eat Tamales and Menudo, if you didn't know, they're Mexican dishes.

Haha
    I hope you have a blessed and merry Christmas!

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. jeanfrankco2

jeanfrankco2 Venezuela The New Guy

Stats
    Hello ... continue playing 14/7 to sell a few mesos to continue surviving in the best country in the world that because of other people (president and revolution) has become the most impossible in the world. I would no longer be a merchant and I would be a merchant and something else. I had thought to take out nodes but for that I would have to win thanks and good luck to all of you Merry Christmas

3. minecr4ftbest

minecr4ftbest United States Lurker

Stats
    During Christmas Eve I hung out with my family at my aunts house and today during Christmas I had lunch with my grandparents. I got some clothes and and a pair of shoes.

4. Shavonda

Shavonda United States Lurker

Stats
    I cleaned the house for family to come over and one of them gave me a razer chroma keyboard. it's swooty. :>

5. Lordtrox

Lordtrox United States Insult Dealer

Stats
    Not doing a whole lot this Christmas day. Being a single disabled father, I figured Spending it with my 2 kids and letting them open up the presents that where shipped to us seeing as we live over 1000 miles from family. Spending most of the day watching movies that the kids want to watch, and just enjoying the phone calls to friends and family for Christmas.

6. richardkg123

richardkg123 Sweden Informed Hacker

Stats
    ate some sick food, had fun with some mates, blew all my money at the club :( Merry christmas everyone!

7. Aepeos

Aepeos Australia Informed Hacker

Stats
    HEY!
    I did nothing, basically have to study for exams (hsc) + no prezzies :')
    Merry Christmas bois

8. GKThrowaway

GKThrowaway United States Prominent Hacker

Stats
    Visiting girlfriend’s family in Japan so I’m broke now :3

Her dad cooked up some cauliflower pizza, bbq wings, and some Japanese & imported American wagyu :hearteyes:

9. dragonite515

dragonite515 United States Lurker

Stats
    I'm going to have a hotpot with my family and celebrate my father's birthday :)

10. geldboef123

geldboef123 Netherlands Lurker

Stats
    Lmao I didn't get anything my parents are to bussy with working so I had to celibratexmas with my little sister

11. Dogo

Dogo Argentina Informed Hacker

Stats
    I think imma eat a loli and then commit seppuku

12. jazzyk123

jazzyk123 Canada Informed Hacker

Stats
    during Christmas i didnt do anything because of my parents so i just ate cake and did nothing and watched tv but its going pretty well

13. CockyLord

CockyLord United States Lurker

Stats
    About to go on what me and a couple of other friends do every night during Christmas. We started a tradition when one of my close friends became homeless when it froze over in early December 2012. Every Christmas, we go shopping for some warm coats and scarves so we can hand them out on Christmas. It's not much and my friends and I aren't loaded, but we all chip in to buy clothing for the less fortunate out there. Plus, it's great to see the smiles on people's faces when they see us dressed up as elves claiming were here to help Santa out :blush:
    Merry Christmas to everyone!

14. Ammar

Ammar Brazil Best Kanna Seller Premium

Stats
    I'll try to write in my words (cof cof).

Im just streamed LoL games, i have a Lol group and some people in that love me (like 700 members) and i streamed to 15 ~ 25 peoples.

A lot of people was sad about somethings so im just streamed to these people forget about that, i really dont care if my christimas will be for another people, im only want to people become more happy in this holiday :]

AHH
    If i win that, please didnt give me the license in friday, just say to me because my account is banned right the moment and just come back in january 23. I apreciatte ;]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  15. SaberNora

SaberNora United States The New Guy

Stats
    Going to have a family reunion in which I hope i get good gifts unlike last year.

16. AresGod

AresGod Venezuela Prominent Hacker

Stats
    Play some Dota, watch some movies and cheat the f*** out of maple LOL. Merry xmas

17. Dift

Dift Venezuela über Hacker

Stats
    I like share a time with family and friends, sometimes plays others games as (League Of Legends, Resident Evil), and well like a lot get out from home and meet new places :)

18. DreamUp

DreamUp United States The New Guy

Stats
    I'm staying home and eating with my family. I will most likely get money as a present.

19. eggdrop1

eggdrop1 United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Sat in the corner of my room and cried for being so alone :(

20. hiuu

hiuu Canada Prominent Hacker

Stats
    Christmas, the most wonderful time of the year, a special time that should be spent in the warm circle of family and friends. During this Holiday season, I plan to relax after all the work from school and do some of the things I wanted to do this year. First, getting my Maplestory characters very strong in reboot, get into platinum in league of legends and finish my volunteer hours so I can graduate from school.

Maplestory is one of my favourite game because I never played it for fun. I played it very competitively, with my friends. We would pick a class to stay loyal to and see who is best by showing off our range. I got so competitive that our friendship slowly turned rivalry, soon our seven years of friendship went to shit. As I was busy with school, I was not able to play Maplestory during that time they gained more range than me and I was cast aside as a loser. That is why I am no longer willing to play fair I will use terminal. They hit me while I was down, so I will cheat to get range. Now Maplestory is not all bad, it is the only game I meet good friends in, also when I was new to Canada I learned to type because of this game. (I used to use two fingers)

My goal of making Platinum in league of legends did not happen as well, I was gold two before the season ended. During this time, I started to play ranked more than usual and went on a losing streak, I went from a player who was on his way to plat - gold five. It is so bad because I am one loss away from getting demoted to silver one.

So now I am volunteering for my hours, I am so close to finishing the forty hours. To be perfectly honest, I never thought I would be spending my break, giving popcorn to little kids who can’t even say “hello” without kicking or pulling each others hairs out.

In conclusion, my holiday break is very tragic, but at least I have a roof over my head. Merry Christmas guys and happy holidays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.