4x Terminal Trainer 1 month License Ez Giveaway

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by Blaze, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Passingby

Passingby Malaysia Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I'm a broke boi. So I did nothing besides chilling at home.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. taxhaven

taxhaven United Kingdom Informed Hacker

Stats
    For the holidays I've been revising for the exams in Jan... Uni life man, broke, would love a copy of Terminal.

3. divv

divv United Kingdom Lurker

Stats
    Literally nothing but Maple for around 17 hours a day with some other games involved like Tekken 7 and Overwatch. Another month would be appreciated.

4. oODarkSlayerOo

oODarkSlayerOo Venezuela Bera Mesos :) Premium

Stats
    Nice giveaway :emoji_fingers_crossed:
    Since im from Venezuela, is very hard to have a "decent" christmas this year because all the problems in my country. But did my best to get all the materials to make a good christmas dinner for me and my family :emoji_yum:
    Now im saving money to make a good new year dinner :emoji_grin: Its been a good year and im grateful to be with my family, even if a lot of friend and family left my country this year.
    Merry x-mas to everyone and a happy new year, also good luck on the giveaway! :emoji_santa::emoji_santa::emoji_v:

5. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    Forgot to add the following to the rules even though it's common sense.

Posting on multiple accounts is not allowed. Yes, we will be able to link your accounts even you try to use different IP.

6. Oikawa

Oikawa Canada The New Guy

Stats
    Me and my friends do this annually around Christmas time, we would go purchase $100 worth of burgers and give them out to people didn't have a warm place to stay. I got to spend time with my family as a present ;)

7. pkv_8

pkv_8 United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Already did family stuff last weekend and probably will get wasted for new years! lol...

8. Kurewa

Kurewa United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    So far I've had a family reunion with my dad's side of the family and will have another family reuinion with my mom's side sometime this week. Other than that, I'm planning on playing basketball with my bro and some friends since we're all still on winter break. As for presents, I received some new clothes and a new basketball which I am thankful for since my old basketball has lost pretty much all its grip. Other than all of this, that's pretty much all that has happened and will happen for my holiday season.

I hope everyone has a great time as well and thanks for doing this giveaway!

9. SpiritBoba

SpiritBoba United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    I met up with family, mostly cousins. As for gifts, I got a nice jacket. Hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

10. Tyraaant

Tyraaant Guest

Stats
    Winner winner chicken dinner... I played maple all christmas cause we celebrate only christmas eve and i gots $$$

11. Danito

Danito Chile Informed Hacker

Stats
    I had a great night with my family, we eat chicken with potatoes as we always do, its like a tradition!
    and well most likely I spent all my 25th working to earn so I can live meh. Best Regards!

12. killzforlife

killzforlife United States The New Guy

Stats
    My family and I are from Hong Kong and I am currently in New York alone. I have been spending the last 4 years of Christmas in New York by myself because of financial issue, I am not able to travel back to visit them as often as I had hoped. In a few days (Dec 28), I will be able to finally go back to Hong Kong to see them. I am excited and cannot wait to spend time with them. I just wanted to drop by and say happy holidays to everyone! May everyone have a great 2018!

13. nicenamexd

nicenamexd Canada The New Guy

Stats
    All my friends are out having a life so I'm at home doing nothing. Got an amiibo though :D

14. ILoveCats169

ILoveCats169 Canada Banned banned

Stats
    Hi, thanks very much for hosting this giveaway. I'll be spending my time at home for most of it. I live in canada, and it's extremely snowy and cold, so i'll be spending most of my time with my grandma who lives with me, and just sitting at home. My grandma bought me a nice box of chocolates, which I appreciated greatly. Happy Holidays everyone, I hope it's not as cold where you are as it is where I am :)

15. snowflaskess132

snowflaskess132 Australia Informed Hacker

Stats
    This will be the first time I will be spending time with family. I lived in a bad neighbourhood and my apartment was recently robbed about two - three weeks ago. I had lost everything such as electronic, accessories, cash, and even food from my fridge (odd right). My apartment was a mess, I couldn't believe I was a sastitics now and I couldn't bare to spend Christmas alone this time. Usually I would just shelter myself in my room and play games but after this disaster, I realised life is too short and you should spend more time with family but of course some alone time as well playing maple of course. I didn't really grow up wealthy and I couldn't really afford nice presents, but I hope my presence is enough for my family. When my apartment was robbed, I didn't think about what I lost but what my family would think of me and how I hadn't been successful and making smart decision when isolating them.

Just save some time for family, they matter the most in life. We only have one life, so make it count.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  16. corsydia2000

corsydia2000 Canada The New Guy

Stats
    I'll be studying for finals and finishing projects because my semester was delayed due to a strike. Also going axe throwing with my family. and farming meso best I can. + shoveling snow because Canada.

17. SirJando

SirJando Indonesia Lurker

Stats
    I have a four-day trip planned with a group of friends. We're going to go mountain biking in Oregon as part of a guided weekend. It's supposed to be a great mountain biking location, put on by a well-organized, and fun group.

Also taking the family to Hawaii. Because Hawaii.

And hopefully things will workout well, and I can pull off a couple days at Disney Land for Christmas. We did Disney Land last year (first time for the kid, my first time since I was a kid) and it was SO MUCH FUN.

18. cornman

cornman Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    Enjoying the winter break and "playing" lots of maple :)

19. dummy97

dummy97 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    I didn't do anything but stay at home because i have no friends.

20. Cannibud

Cannibud United States The New Guy

Stats
    Spend time mainly indoors playing with my three kids new toys and spending some quality time with my beautiful wife, we just got married on December 1st, and I'm looking forward to spending many more holidays with her and my three wonderful kids. It's been an amazing Christmas, and I hope everyone else has felt the magic this year as well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.