4x Terminal Trainer 1 month License Ez Giveaway

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by Blaze, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lecradz

lecradz Indonesia Lurker

Stats
    I went to orphanage to share Christmas presents. I am so happy I could be a blessing to others. Merry Christmas and happy holiday!

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. ImysticZ

ImysticZ Australia Informed Hacker

Stats
    lol whats christmas

3. monkastory

monkastory United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Going to start eating healthy and exercising again before the holiday season ends so I can actually commit to a diet plan at the beginning of the new year - this holiday season reminded me that Ive been indulging in too much (unhealthy) food and it's definitely showing... Anyways, Happy Holidays, all

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  4. Jorb

Jorb Hong Kong Lurker

Stats
    I'm playing maplestory, but have since I was sealing the two account, is the third account to practice

5. 666surviver

666surviver United States The New Guy

Stats
    Finally after 3 years of being away at college i got to go home and spend the holidays with my parents. Spent two days kayaking with my dad which was some nice father son time then cooked Christmas eve dinner with mom. I got an immersion blender for Christmas which is something i always wanted :D. Best Christmas i have had in a while

6. Vinnu

Vinnu Australia The New Guy

Stats
    Well my grandma from Vietnam came over to our home and it was quite emotional (I was very happy to meet her again after so long). During the holiday season were gonna go all over Australia to show her around and hopefully she'll have a great time :). I'm also gonna meet up with a lot of my friends during the holidays so im excited for that because im not usually the type to go out a lot XD.

7. Tiger3518

Tiger3518 United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    For this holiday season, I plan on catching up on maplestory after not having played for a whole year due to a really dumb perma-ban, (got banned on my main because I was transferring mesos through fm shop and bought a bunch of pet milk) and my cousins just started playing again so I'm trying to surpass them at the moment. I also plan on playing water polo on days when I have an opportunity to and I also plan on going snowboarding very soon. It'd be pretty freaking sick if I could get this since I have no source of income and it's really convenient for someone like me to get this :).

8. NateMate

NateMate United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    This Christmas was a bit different for me than is usual. Generally my immediately family and I open our Christmas presents to each other on Christmas morning prior to going to my grandparents for Christmas. A lot has happened within the last year or two! I have gone off to university, but was home for Christmas, which was and will be excellent. My eldest brother has been out of the house for a few years now but now he has four kids, and he's only 26! My middle brother, who has had a bit of a wild ride, experimenting, getting kicked out of my house, etc. This year it was deemed too much work for my eldest brother to bring his four kids here and then to my grandparent's house, so we opened gifts on Christmas Eve - except my middle brother wasn't notified and made plans so he wasn't there, which was the first time in my 20-year life.

The gifts I received were a bike pump and bike pedals (for my bike which I use very often at university), a flannel, a shirt, some chocolate, a super cool astronomy book by Neil deGrasse Tyson, and, my favorite gift for last, a drawing tablet! I am not a drawer whatsoever but I want to get into making math videos; I am a mathematics major after all :o I've never owned a flannel before, but everyone has been telling me I look good in it, which is nice. The best gift, however, even more than my "favorite gift," was, of course, getting to see all my family. I always like catching up, and enjoying a nice meal with my extended family. My grandparents, while still in relatively good health, are pushing mid 80's, so I'm unsure how long i have left with them. Any time I can see them is an excellent time.

To conclude, I want to thank you, OP, for being generous to us poorer strangers. I hope your Christmas season has been excellent thus far! I can only deduce that it was, as you are in a festive enough mood to want to give us gifts! Regardless of if I win or not, I want you, and all else, to know that you're important, even if it doesn't seem anyone else thinks so, remember that I do :)

9. frspark

frspark Canada The New Guy

Stats
    I just had a Christmas dinner with my family and boi was it good.

10. KrustyMan34

KrustyMan34 United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Went to have a family dinner and opened presents, just the usual traditions. I got an iPhone X and a little bit of cash, which is pretty neat.

11. imcraft2

imcraft2 United States The New Guy

Stats
    I got more Hue lightbulbs for my room, gonna make a specific color scheme for when I do my bosses in maple ;D

12. X-XoueYouu

X-XoueYouu India The New Guy

Stats
    didnt do much for christmas, got nothing, but i didnt mind at all. i gave christmas presents to the girls at the orphanage with my family.

13. Gimmev62hack

Gimmev62hack Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    holy day season for you, working days for me.. and im STILL too poor for terminal ;-;

14. Rayaku

Rayaku Israel Premium Premium

Stats
    helping people, when someone need something with me I do the best I can just to help him in real life .

15. wtfz0red

wtfz0red Netherlands The New Guy

Stats
    I have been playing fifa on the ps4 and listen to christmas songs

16. xAlvin

xAlvin Australia The New Guy

Stats
    Going to Japan for 2 weeks and then when I come back to Australia might go to the beach

17. DesmondKiller

DesmondKiller Israel Premium Premium

Stats
    met up with some friends and go out and mostly chill at home

18. mercurialz

mercurialz Thailand The New Guy

Stats
    I'm going up to the mountain with some friends and family to snowboard and ski. One of my favourite winter traditions. Merry Christmas!

19. supbreh

supbreh United States The New Guy

Stats
    Since I work night shifts, I woke up at 2 AM Christmas day. I went downstairs, made a cup of coffee, and then hopped onto Rocket League in the hopes of increasing my MMR (my MMR essentially stayed the same at the end). I played that for a couple hours until I went to my Uncle's house to have steak, cheese cake, and other goodies. My day was fun and it was cool talking to my family.

What I got for Christmas was Apple AirPods. This will allow me to workout at the gym cable free. No longer will my headphone cable tangle against my leg and subsequently rip out of my ears. :)
    I hope you all had a great holiday!!

20. xxxdexlessxx

xxxdexlessxx Netherlands Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    going to drink till new year,bcs im alcohoholicc merry6 xmas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.