4x Terminal Trainer 1 month License Ez Giveaway

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by Blaze, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolld

Rolld Brazil The New Guy

Stats
    here where I live, christmas is something like people eating so much, old people telling old storys about their lives (and i love this). The kids wait paciently for their presents, but the christmas tree is not a must be item in our christmas list. What I did? I was talking to my maple friends on an app group, because maple brought, me a long time ago, so much friends!
    I like the to read those posts here, like how the chirstimas is diferent for everyone and thats make life beautful *-*

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. AiEnma

AiEnma Brazil Informed Hacker

Stats
    All I did in the last days was stay in the hospital suffering =\ and also getting banned while playing my mains again. Will probably enjoy New Year's through the hospital windows as I can't leave yet. But hey, at least I can see the beach from over here and Brazilian beaches are nice (:

3. Magika

Magika United States Godly Hacker

Stats
    During the past two days, I was with my family the majority of the time. Usually during Christmas Eve, it's a tradition in my house to serve 12 dishes for the 12 days of Christmas. However, this year we had gone down to Connecticut to spend time with other relatives, who don't particularly follow the same culture and traditions our nationality does. Regardless, it turned out to be a really enjoyable time. We still sang carols, hung around with the young baby cousins, and caught up our older relatives on our college lives (my brother and I). Christmas day came and it was the typical family style opening of the presents and then exploring them. Although we are not very materialistic, it was nice to see that thought was put into some expensive items for my parents. Later on we invited close family friends and had a normal day and dinner, hanging; playing games such as Jenga or Kinect on the XBOX. All together it was a tiring yet surely different experience this year around.

As for new years - I guess I can post my goal now... My main goal is to STILL change my attitude and behavior towards others rather than acting full of it. I am still stubborn and act very knowledgeable in certain areas I am certainly not. However, I believed I had improved over the year by experiencing different interactions and meeting new people which required me to accommodate to their behavior and styles. During this Holiday season and before, I had maintained a healthy lifestyle and worked out. I see working out as boring - because who wants to run 7 or 8 miles and then do other workouts. I mean, I adjusted to that mentality due to Cross Country, but still - it's not as fun. I merely do it for improvement.

I am pretty sure that's it, and I find it substantial for where I am at with other aspects regarding new years resolutions. Otherwise, I had a great and different Holiday season, and appreciate the people in my life, with whom I was able to spend time with.

Cheers.

4. Lolzi

Lolzi United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Gonna leave MS open with my 4x License by blaze and go to fucking work cause I got bills to pay

5. Th3z0r

Th3z0r Germany The New Guy

Stats
    Mostly spending time at my GF's family cuz my own family isn't much of a Family.
    Also means i can't play maple during these days :p

6. Agust

Agust United States The New Guy

Stats
    This season, I'll hang out with friends and play, I never bought Terminal b/c I never felt like spending money on a game that's already pretty dead, But hey its free so I might as well try this giveaway.

7. azncarluvr

azncarluvr United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    For Christmas I spent time with my gf and her family that apparently really like me compared to the ex she had. It's really helping me with my depression by having her comfort me by getting interested in the things I like to do like maplestory instead of bashing me for gaming like my parents :).

8. sellymater

sellymater Hungary Banned banned

Stats
    I stayed home aswell, did nothing basically, but I hope next christmas will be more fun. Merry christmas everyone <3

9. John Hong

John Hong United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    For the first time in my life, I blacked out completely, and it was during church on Christmas, God did me dirty lol. I had to go to the hospital and all that, pretty dope tbh, I got to ride in an ambulance. So yea that was my holiday event : )

10. xlevelace

xlevelace United States The New Guy

Stats
    For Christmas, I went out skiing in deer valley. I stayed in a cabin with 3 other friends(Charlie, Andrew, Ashley) and when we werent skiing or snowtubing, we would play super smash bro's. It was super fun! We stayed up until 3am yesterday just fighting it out. We kept score and by the end of that night Charlie won a total of 23 games. Second place wasnt even close(Me with 15). Anyways thats about all that happened for me during Christmas.

11. Robb3rt

Robb3rt Netherlands Premium Premium

Stats
    Since i work in a restaurant as a chef i had to work during christmas. Now after those 2 busy days i take some time with my girlfriend to learn her how to ice skate, since she never learned that i have a week to teach her! Wish me luck and all of you happy holidays :)

12. smulikon

smulikon Israel The New Guy

Stats
    Going to family vacation in abroad have a nice Christmas

13. sportsboy098

sportsboy098 United States Lvl. 16 Beginner Premium

Stats
    Wife and I moved away from our families to persue our own goals and dreams and although we talk to them once or twice every two weeks, we haven’t seen them in around a year or so.

So we took a trip back home to spend the week with them. My brothers and I have played maple and other games together since we were in middle school or so and have all come together with our rigs to have long awaited gaming sessions together this holiday. As the only one married, I’ve missed a lot of it but I’ve been able to sneak a good couple hours in with them so far and couldn’t be happier.

I hope all of the GK community has had a wonderful holiday season, whether it be time with family, a break from work/school, etc..

Here’s to 2018!

14. Shawn123981

Shawn123981 United States Lurker

Stats
    Saw family, extended family, friends, and neighbors. Ate and cooked a lot of food, probably the best part honestly. Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!

15. StrawberryMilk

StrawberryMilk Vietnam Informed Hacker

Stats
    Unlike my handle name suggests, i will not be killing any people of color this holiday season, however i will be sitting alone in my room and being alone while watching anime in 3 parts on youtube because I hate myself and life is pain

16. Crakah

Crakah Australia Lurker

Stats
    Going to go rock climbing with the bois and spend time with family.

17. cyberjesus

cyberjesus Canada Lurker

Stats
    BOONK GANG

18. q1258202746

q1258202746 United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Nothing to do during Christmas, stay home and playing maplestoruuuuuuuu!
    BTW Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

19. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    2 more days until we announce the 4 winners.

20. BizzKizz

BizzKizz Germany The New Guy

Stats
    i ate alot of food with my family and spend some time gaming
    just got some clothes for christmas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.