4x Terminal Trainer 1 month License Ez Giveaway

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by Blaze, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoshirin

Hoshirin Sweden ✓ Trusted Seller ✓

Stats
    Let me win :D Love terminal!

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. nick2269

nick2269 United States The New Guy

Stats
    For Christmas I got an electronic skateboard and it can go up to like 30mph which is amazing fast~ I am now able to get to my girlfriends house super fast which would normally take well over an hour walking. So this skateboard is a life saver and is so fun to ride. I plan to pretty much just game over break soooo oh well xD.

3. Afflict

Afflict India The New Guy

Stats
    Spent the whole day sitting alone in front of my PC coz ForeverAlone :<

4. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    One more day until we announce the 4 winners.

SubaruAnimegamer and apester7 like this.
  5. andres18

andres18 Japan The New Guy

Stats
    I got nothig, just a little family reunion (I live in another state far from my uncles) and what are doing this Hoilday season, play so much Maple lol (and LoL)

6. sam stone

sam stone Canada Lurker

Stats
    I just stayed home, too cold to go outside ;)

7. n131

n131 Canada Prominent Hacker

Stats
    Celebrated Christmas with my son and went to our family's houses, he got TONS of stuff, His Paw Patrol collection is gigantic now.

8. Supra*

Supra* United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    I got a pair of toms that my mother purchased at a warehouse sale a while back, while I was with her.... which is odd. Other than that I'll return to work on new years day lmaooooo and college 5 days later

9. brassrave56

brassrave56 United States The New Guy

Stats
    Well this holiday season was spent mostly on the couch in a sling... I had shoulder reconstruction surgery just before thanksgiving. Which has made life quite dull since I can no longer drive or hold anything with my left hand.
    But this opportunity allowed me to reflect on life and focus on what living is all about. The pursuit of happiness.
    This also meant I spent some big bucks on good gifts for my family this year and helped cook cookies. (everyone loves Christmas cookies)
    Ohh and i also got into multiple arguments with the government on thew phone primarily the DMV :)
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!

10. YerCrazy

YerCrazy United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Stay home and played maplestory. Unemployed atm and living a sad dreadful life. <333 so embrace the young life you young fellows out there!

11. N3rdl3r0y

N3rdl3r0y United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Just came back from a vacation at San Fran with my family and it was a pretty fun time. Next Tuesday I'm gonna be going to Las Vegas with my girlfriend who got me this extremely nice Daniel Wellington watch for christmas.

12. Tzheng456

Tzheng456 Canada Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Went on Whister mountain in BC Canada with 5 other friends. Had a lodge to ourselves, did a bunch of drinking/games/skiing.

13. mark park

mark park United States Lurker

Stats
    Lay around and watch Netflix soooo pretty much nothing haha

14. ilovechedda

ilovechedda United States Premium Premium

Stats
    I hung out with my family, my brothers fiance gave me some vr goggles as a gift as well as received some sweaters and shoes....Also ended up going to my cousin's place and losing all my money in poker :(

15. YinYang

YinYang Vietnam The New Guy

Stats
    I just stay at home and play game with my friend to avoid the heat LOL ... It's really hot outside. Wish i can see the snow falling :( Anw tks for the event Blaze and Happy holiday guys

16. alvaro08

alvaro08 Peru Informed Hacker

Stats
    These days of holidays, I will dedicate myself to my family and a little to play maplestory. I hope everyone understands the importance of these dates. That all meet their goals and I hope to be a winner

17. Alec Le

Alec Le Australia Lurker

Stats
    Travelling has always excited me and when it gets more adventurous it is more interesting. I love traveling and so do my parents.

So whenever they get time, we set out for our great journeys that are filled with lots of adventures, fun and excitement.

So this time on Christmas we thought we would go trekking. I was so excited that I could not sleep for days. I have only seen in movies and read in books how difficult it is and how one does trekking. My father told me that I would not be allowed great heights and no fuss at the location and so I had no choice, other than listen to him.

We, along with our family friends, on our holidays planned our trip and started preparations for it. We used to do our daily exercises so that it would strengthen our bones and muscles for the climb.

On the D-day we were so excited that we kids could not control it. With lots of instructions and warnings we stared our journey and the much awaited journey came to an end. When we reached our destination. It was real fun.

First I was allowed to climb for a small height. It was really adventurous. Stepping on the foot of a mountain to climb it is really exciting. We tried hard, but could not make it to a good height that we could. Then our parents went and they too had a tough time. Slipping and falling and then again retrying, it was all so much fun.

We then took a break and tried climbing once again, this time getting better. We were briefed with the risks involved and so we were not ready to take so much of the risk. This was truly an adventurous journey that I`ve had so far.

Lots of excitement, dangers involved fun and on the whole a great experience was what this journey gifted us. If given a chance, we would all go for a second time for this great expedition, with no second thoughts. For those who love adventures and challenges, trekking is a wonderful activity to be done.

18. Dkmxy1

Dkmxy1 United States Lurker

Stats
    Too broke for another month of terminal, went broke because of Christmas shopping; I just moved in with my girlfriend in Washington, so my only way to play maple now is by hacking.
    I had my first ever real Christmas with her family!

19. EEEE

EEEE United States The New Guy

Stats
    Literally spent all the money in my bank account to fix my car pay rent and buy Christmas gifts for everyone my maplestory account got perma banned because nexon is screwing everyone over so I had to restart a fresh account and make a new main got to level 221 and terminal expired other than that pretty decent holiday

20. Spizon

Spizon Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    We dont have xmas in Israel
    We have Hanukkah, but it ended two weeks ago
    During the holiday I prepared for an important test and ate donuts (a food eaten at Hanukkah)
    And now you have Xmas and I have to learn nonstop that it is very difficult.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.