4x Terminal Trainer 1 month License Ez Giveaway

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by Blaze, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qybah

Qybah Belgium Bruh SMOD Premium

Stats
    Last day guys, good luck :)

rubyryuu likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. addelius

addelius Sweden Lurker

Stats
    Gonna go party hard on 31st with buddies, other than that.. GAME ON!

3. Idoed12300

Idoed12300 Israel Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    I'm in!
    This holiday i spent a good quality time with my family! i also volunteered with kids in the hospital to make them happy and so they don't feel alone in the holiday!

4. rubyryuu

rubyryuu United States Lurker

Stats
    this holiday I flew from NYC to Texas just to help fix my grandmothers house which got completely flooded, unfortunately my grandpa did not make it out the flood alive. but besides that, So far we finished about 70% of the alpha structure of the building and I just finished with the electrical wiring. I also spend my time w my friends and family's down here. I also volunteered at the Port Arthur soup house feeding many people. Not even goin to lie on a serious note. I did not receive one single gift from anyone which really made me upset because of how good of a person I am. I wasted so much of my pocket money helping others but never get anything in return.

5. G3N3515

G3N3515 Australia Lurker

Stats
    This holiday haven't been too bright for me. I have undergone an ACL knee surgery so can't really run around like i normally do. So it's a lot of rehab which = less time playing maplestory. really would appreciate this a lot if i win.

6. ltsnicov

ltsnicov Chile Banned banned

Stats
    LETS GO BOYS, i need this shit!!! HAppy new year every1

7. FerluciXL

FerluciXL Netherlands The New Guy

Stats
    I'm actually planning my marriage!
    Like we're gonna try out different cakes on 4th of january, yummie!

Only 17 more day's till the big date (january 15th)...can't wait :D

Daren Donahue likes this.
  8. ANotB

ANotB Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    This holiday i spent a good quality time with my family and my gf!

9. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    Giveaway ends 7 hours from now. If you haven't made a post yet, you still have a chance!

10. Mike

Mike United Kingdom ? Premium

Stats
    good luck people :blush:

11. ShadowEliteZ

ShadowEliteZ Canada Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Wish i could say the same for everyone, however during the morning of Christmas, my family and I received news that my grandma passed. I've only recently started getting back to MapleStory since the exploit ban wave. Thanks for the giveaway.
    Cheers to the new year

12. Yeeter

Yeeter Denmark The New Guy

Stats
    Have been drinking a whole lot and spending time with my family, as I just handed in my bachelor the 21st. Girlfriend going on vacation the 31st for a week, so hopefully I can start botting more seriously again.

13. lolpeniis

lolpeniis Netherlands Lurker

Stats
    Did nothing yet, probably going to have a family dinner with some random people my mother knows just like literally every year. Got nothing for my christmas because we don't celebrate it, didn't get anything and got $300 stolen off of me, but i'm cool. If I could receive this as my only present I would gladly appreciate it, and put it to good use since i'm a nerd. Thanks.

14. BOTboi

BOTboi United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    I went to Jamaica during this break, spent 8 days basically just lapping up sun and hanging out with family. Was an awesome time, and got to come back to the states and see my beautiful girlfriend and have been spending the past few days with her. Went to get boba about 3 times in a period of 3 days (its an addiction) and spending more time with close friends and my girlfriend and her family. Now I'm just chillin when I'm alone, doing college apps and playing video games obviously haha.

15. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.