5 clients profitability

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions & Questions' started by Airan, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Airan

Airan Canada Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Hi,

Now that terminal is back I have a few questions

For background Ive always been a "mid teir" botter running around 120 bots with both terminal and the competition.

I quit when Botting got harder and required more time to test

Botting has always been about money to me. I aimed for $300 profit monthly (which was my personal savings goal monthly) and almost always made more.

Now that pricing has changed, and difficulty, along with the change in meso rates, is the 5 client bot feasible to make around 300 profit? I know this is a very hard question to answer so I'm hoping maybe one of the more experienced botters can answer.

I won't be searching for God tier private maps or methods but I have a few maps in mind from past experience that may work. Although I know they would require some funding now with the lack of ND skills.

Thank you

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. LijepDjecak

LijepDjecak Bosnia and Herzegovina Informed Hacker

Stats
    Meso prices are still very high so maybe you would be able to

3. CongreAse

CongreAse United States Premium User Premium

Stats
    Most testing of terminal was done using auto attack, it's not to say nd is gone, it's still around, just know that you'll have to trial and test it out and tune things around for it to work. The best way to get honest answers to your questions is to just try. It's just 50$,and Tera is still on - cutting leveling by a third. I would suggest that you just try. Yes, you'll get banned in the beginning till you find the sweet spot.

Raigeki and Airan like this.
  4. GameSlayer

GameSlayer United States Premium User Premium

Stats
    Do you use bitcoin now? How much bitcoin cash should I pay for 5 clients?

5. Qybah

Qybah Belgium SMOD Premium

Stats
    55$ worth of BTC

As for @Airan 's question, here's a simple but realistic profit/cost-breakdown of 5 clients:
    • Assuming 300k/min meso rate (300k/min is very conservative, higher rates definitely possible, just took minimum that you should be getting)
    • Assuming running 24/7
    • Terminal cost: $55
    • Proxy cost: $5
    • Account cost: $20 (probably way less if you don't get banned)
    • Total cost: $80
    • Revenue: 5clients x 300k/min x 60min/hour x 24hours/day x 25 days (5 substracted for possible downtime) = 54B meso -10% (Double Transfer Tax) = 48.6B @ avg 13$/b = $632
    • Profit: $632 - $80 = $552

BlobTheMonkey, Airan and Teamviewer like this.
  6. GameSlayer

GameSlayer United States Premium User Premium

Stats
    The website reminds me that it is an invalid address... Difficult for me. When will the paypal return!

7. Qybah

Qybah Belgium SMOD Premium

Stats
    Will take a while probably before Paypal returns.

WhiteRacoon likes this.
  8. Teamviewer

Teamviewer Singapore Premium User Premium

Stats
    The site accepts BTC not Bitcoin Cash I think. So its BTC not BCH.

9. Airan

Airan Canada Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    is there any plan to make videos with the new/current features/ways of botting?

Before there were video packages and also access to the scripts forum of terminal to let users see what was working and what is released. Any plans of that?