[Selling] 999 Attack Accessories

Discussion in 'Luna' started by prettygreat, Aug 8, 2019.

1. prettygreat

prettygreat United Kingdom Lurker

Stats
    I have 4x ring, 1x face accessory and 1x earring, each with 999 weapon attack. The items were created during the scrolling exploit in 2013 in EMS and I have been using them ever since.

FACE ACCESSORY SOLD
    1 RING SOLD (3 left)

It's hard to quantify how much benefit each of these items gives you. I absolutely love these things because they allow me to play any class in the game as though I was a well-funded player. A mule character fully set up with this 999 gear at level 200 with only 6% stat 12 star items in the other slots has 10-15m range clean (depending on class).

On my main, with 30k stat, one of these items adds 10 million to my range. To see how it would impact your range, you could use .

This makes levelling mules trivial - in my experience 1-210 takes around 4-6 hours. It also makes mules useful and fun, as you're as strong as most medium-tier whales with zero effort.

The rings are low level, fully tradable rings. This is both good and bad. Good because you don't need PSoKs to move them around, but bad because they are not rings that players normally wear, so if you were out in public using it to boss on your main, it would look very strange for you to be wearing such a low level ring. As such, I recommend these rings only for mules or solo content.

The face accessory is low level too, and cannot receive potential. It can however be anvilled to a Sweetwater Tattoo, which would allow you to use it freely on a main without raising any suspicion.

The earring is also low level (see a trend here? I made them all low level for mules!) but can receive potential. It can be anvilled to a Superior Gollux Earring which would allow you to use it freely on a main without raising any suspicion.

I am happy to provide the anvil service before sale, for the added cost of one anvil.

I am not willing to provide screenshots of these items unless you are a well known member of the community. This is because these items are completely unique, having been made by myself, and I do not want images leaked. In order to assuage any fears you have that I am lying about these items, .

After much discussion, starting prices for these items are:
    Rings - 250 eur each
    Earring - 300 eur
    Face - 300 eur

The rings are cheaper because they can't really be used on mains for bossing. I am also happy to do discounts for purchases of multiple items.

EDIT:
    I also have some much nicer items which I *may* be willing to part with for the right price. These have not yet been confirmed with Qybah but I am happy to do the confirmation if that would provide you with comfort.

I have rings, ear, face, eye, glove and cape, all with 999 att, 999 m.att and one ring also has 999 dex. Everything but the rings has legendary potential and is anviled to endgame gear, perfect for bossing with your friends. As usual discord for more info - these are my own daily use items but I would be willing to sell for the right price.

My Discord is available through the standard contact details process .

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 3:17 AM
    Ness and Hades27 like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Sailboar

Sailboar Germany Premium Premium

Stats
    What's your discord

3. prettygreat

Stats
    My discord is available through the standard contact details thing - you can see it on the top left of this post.

4. Qybah

Qybah Belgium MIA until September 25 SMOD Premium

Stats
    I can confirm that OP really has these items. All items are exactly as he described them.

5. elzebe

elzebe Peru The New Guy

Stats
    interesting

6. tukhitman

tukhitman Australia Premium Premium

Stats
    Shit.
    Surely they can charge more than 300 EUR

7. prettygreat

Stats
    These prices are just some I pulled out of the air - no idea what they're really worth. Already have multiple people offering 300 on items so likely will end up going to highest bidder.

8. Sailboar

Sailboar Germany Premium Premium

Stats
    I just bought one of the items, namely the face accessory. It went without complications. Nice guy, nice item. Good day

sh00ter999 likes this.
  9. Burk

Burk United Kingdom Premium Premium

Stats

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019 at 3:40 AM
  10. prettygreat

Stats
    I am still selling though I didn't get any discord friend requests.

11. Elstefflero

Elstefflero Germany Premium Premium

Stats
    Yesterday I bought the ring. Everything went great, even without a middle man. Anytime again!!

prettygreat likes this.