A NON MAPLESTORY THREAD ABOUT LIFE - OLDFAGS ONLY

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by Kiwi, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Size

Size United States ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stats
    Do your research on Alibaba first so you know what to expect,

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Kiwi

Kiwi United States

Stats
    Yeah so thats actually the plan, to buy low from alibaba/dhgate and start my online store. Was just looking into amazon fba as we speak and I think thats an awesome idea. I think ill start with amazon selling while i build up my website, amazon fulfills even for website orders. This is awweeesomeeeee.

I'm looking into buying that amazon product research software such as ( ) , think its worth it? Its only 50/month and apparently shows you in demand items. Issue is itll take a month for amazon to get the product from asia to resell.

3. Size

Size United States ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stats
    Yeah, Amazon has a badass API that you could use on your site to make things easier.

I personally don't trust snake oil from a 3rd party cause their analytics on what products are selling the most are fabricated, then again you have random people say
    "this software made me a millionaire" . :emoji_astonished:

Kiwi likes this.
  4. Defy

Defy United States Elite Hacker

Stats
    Just work, school, and work for me really. Working two jobs to stay ahead of things while I’m in school. Hopefully will be graduating here in the next year or year and a half. Other than that I bought a house a few months back. Nothing insane, just a place I can call mine which is pretty nice.

Anything, Kiwi and Blaze like this.
  5. BlazinDonuts

BlazinDonuts United States Retired Super Moderator

Stats
    Wow, haven't been on here since 2013. I was still fresh out of high school and unemployed back then.
    Now I'm a full-time firefighter that likes to travel and buy unnecessary shit. Looking to buy a house with acres within this year or next. Oh, and am taking a few college courses for fun, not really interested in pursuing a certain degree.

Nitride, Anything, Kiwi and 1 other person like this.
  6. MrGrin

MrGrin Canada Game Killer

Stats
    I am attempting to learn Farsi. Any persians hmu with good resources to learn from ty.

Anything likes this.
  7. acc4terminalxd

acc4terminalxd United States The New Guy

Stats
    im not an oldfag but i am a fag

8. heehaw123

heehaw123 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Just got my bachelor in hospitality business, looking to go for a master in food science. I feel like all I've done is school for the past 5 years..... fucking yikes.

9. Crucial

Crucial United States Premium Premium

Stats
    It's nice to see a lot of you are doing well now, definitely wish I kept in contact with a few of the old gens back during the msn era.

edit: just checked my join date, i can't believe its been this long

10. Who?

Who? United States is followed by "what?"

Stats
    You ever read Fahrenheit 451? Pretty good book.

Anything likes this.
  11. gracies

gracies United States Lurker

Stats
    x

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  12. Raymond

Raymond United States Game Killer

Stats
    Why don't ya open a bar? A lot of possibility to lose your money but if done right you'll make bank.

13. Deathstar

Deathstar United States Game Killer

Stats
    different day same shit honestly. did yall ever meet up in vegas or whatever?

14. Kiwi

Kiwi United States

Stats
    That is supposed to be this summer.... for GK's 10 year.

steveattack likes this.
  15. Kiwi

Kiwi United States

Stats
    To open a bar in Southern Cali.... you're looking at a couple mill investment.

16. Anything

Anything Canada Shiggy.

Stats
    It's nice seeing some of these names still here.

For me, it's been good ol' school, because I just love learning oh, so much. Left my part-time job so I could focus on school this year, but I've been having regrets about that all year round. Still don't know if I made the right choice, but what can ya do?
    Goal is to graduate this year and then find a job, but that's a work in progress and it ain't something I like thinking about. Uni's been a huge eye-opener for me though, so I guess that counts for something.

You've probably already thought about this, but you could take a whack at those Shopify stores and resell stuff from there. A few people I know do clothing sales over em and they have yet to close down, so I guess it shows some merit. You trying to sell more in volume or to do pricier more "luxury" goods?

Subsentience and Kiwi like this.
  17. Kiwi

Kiwi United States

Stats
    Heyyyy I remember you!

Anything likes this.
  18. mero

mero United States ▌● ▬ ●▐

Stats

Figured I'd check in since I'm going to be stuck home for a little while. Got in a car accident a few days ago. I was supposed to drive down to Maryland for in a few days too. I have soreness all over my body and my face smashed the steering wheel before the airbag deployed. Now I'm just getting lit off Ibuprofen and muscle relaxers.

19. Raymond

Raymond United States Game Killer

Stats
    I remember you, That's Long Island right? You guys got the worst fucking drivers.

20. mero

mero United States ▌● ▬ ●▐

Stats
    Hello, bud. Nice to see you guys still around. Yea, the drivers in long island can be a special breed. This guy told the cop that he was texting and driving too lmao. I appreciate the guy's honesty but.....yikes.

Aftermath pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]