A question for the expert blaze wizards

Discussion in 'Global MapleStory' started by Rayaku, Jul 16, 2017 at 4:14 PM.

Discuss A question for the expert blaze wizards in the Global MapleStory area at GameKiller.net

1. Rayaku

Rayaku Informed Hacker

Stats
    Hey, this is a question for all the blaze wizards that hacking :
    as a blaze wizard it's kinda hard to reach damage without PBR
    my question is : what potential you got on your weapon , emblem and secondary and which weapon you use ! and whats your range total .
    thanks for the answers :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 17, 2017 at 6:57 AM, Original Post Date: Jul 16, 2017 at 4:14 PM ---
    ............... uppppp

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. NigerianPrince

NigerianPrince Premium Premium

Stats
    Dafuq is PBR?
    Weapon - 2 lines of ATT 1 line of IED / 2 lines of IED 1 line of ATT
    same for the emblem and secondary
    It's okay if you get 3 lines of ATT you can keep it
    If you can 1 shot the mobs wherever you're training use a wand, it's faster. If you don't, use a staff, it's stronger.

3. Rayaku

Rayaku Informed Hacker

Stats
    I mean, %IED haha ..
    btw , whats your level ?

4. Afflict

Afflict The New Guy

Stats
    Thats called PDR, not PBR lmao

5. Rayaku

Rayaku Informed Hacker

Stats
    LOL I made a mistake type at google PBR thats why .... im watching it a lot thats why :)

6. NigerianPrince

Stats
    I had a level 230 BW but it got banned so I opened a new char and started botting on a WH, so much better.
    I use a BW just to farm mesos, I don't need a lot of range and I got 120% meso

7. Rayaku

Rayaku Informed Hacker

Stats
    what the level of the wh and what range ?

8. misused

misused Premium Premium

Stats
    If you're playing BW to main it, progress like you normally would to bot and farm up mesos. Your core priorities for the account are, in order:

- Get Frozen Set and cube for damage
    - Get Accessories (Horntail Pendants, Horntail Ring, Zakum Faces - Total of 5) and cube to 100% meso.
    - Get Inner Ability to 20% Meso (Now total of 120% meso).
    - Farm the fuck out of meso. Get like 20 billion ready just to cube.
    - Infinite Snail or Hilla Pet.
    - Get to level 200 and 5th job advance. Unlocks Arcane River which is 100% free botting.

(OPTIONAL) - Get a Big Spider Familiar

However, while you're completing that, it's important to do your dailies. You must complete normal RA's 10 runs as fast as possible. This will allow you to get CRA gear within 2 weeks. CRA gear is end game gear except for the weapon which is only replaced by Lucid's Arcane Shade weapon, but you won't be able to get that unless you buy carries or have over 8 million range on your BW to solo.

If you start right now, you can farm Override Boxes and open those to get your traits (Especially charm) to level 30. This will let you get your pocket slot and other bonuses like longer buffs, IED, etc..

While you're unlocking CRA, you can choose to do your Gollux, HMag and Commerci prequests at any time. HMag is the highest recommended but it takes a lot of range to kill solo, so you have to have high range. Tyrants are also end game gear until transposed into Sweetwaters (If you ever get them).

You can now start focusing on end game gears to get your range up. I would suggest shelling out the time when you're past level 200 to get your Antellion Guardian Medal, Ghost Ship Exorcist Badge, and then accepting the quest for your Emblem.

To complete your end game gear, you'll want to kill Chaos Pink Bean for the pocket slot item and then get the charm from equips from bosses. After you get your pocket slot, you have really no need to do bosses like Zakum, Horntail, or Pink Bean unless you're looking to raise your traits further.

Gollux and HMag will be your closest to end game bosses. You need to do Gollux and Commerci daily along with CRA/HMag weekly. I do CRA weekly still so I can get my CRA set to 15 stars without having to worry about exploding my hat because I can make 10 more.

NODESTONES

When you start getting nodestones, you're immediately going to put them into Decent Holy Symbol. This will increase your EXP intake by 31% and your drop rate by 22%. This allows you to get nodestones faster, level faster, and get meso faster. Once that is maxed, go into your trios before focusing on other buffs such as Decent Sharp Eyes, Decent Speed Infusion, and Decent Combat Orders. You will want those buffs maxed later on after your Decent Holy Symbol and 4th Job Trios.

You will most likely get enough potions to just AutoMP/AutoHP there so you can permanently have your Big Spider out to increase nodestone drops even more. I wake up to 150 nodestones after a night of botting at Clocktower. It's honestly the best consistent EXP in the game.

LEVELING

Follow the leveling guides on this forum. There's scripts for Terminal that you will get you to level 200 in a day. Otherwise you'll have a little bit of time to get to level 200. Follow the guides up until 200.

Once you reach 200, you will be able to farm nodestones, meso, and exp all in the Arcane River. If you don't have terminal, it'll be harder for you. Arcane Exploit in terminal will make farming in Arcane river dumb easy considering you'll do like 10 million a line with only 1 million range (Exaggeration, but close). From Level 200-210, I suggest farming either Fire Zone or Below the Cave. From 210-220, I suggest anywhere in the torrent zone, especially Torrent Zone 3. Nobody legit farms there because they can't kill them effectively. If you want to be mass defamed then go to Slurpy Forrest Depths, but it's a hot spot so remember that. From 220-250, go to the clocktower to farm. Stand in the middle of the tower and mobvac. You'll level multiple times a day up until 230 where it becomes a 1-2 levels a day type of deal.

Arcane River is the best farming spot in my opinion because it allows you to farm about 3 million meso a minute along with farming nodestones that turn you powerful.

9. NigerianPrince

Stats
    It doesn't even matter lmao
    WH is too strong to care about range and level

10. Rayaku

Rayaku Informed Hacker

Stats
    HEy, thanks for all this but im over level 210 and I am trying to reach level 220 to farm ( maybe if I can ) at clocktower .. I can't farm over night like you because when im botting like more than 30 min or sometimes a hour I get disconnect to the world select and im using simple trainer so idk what to do :(
    I got 9 items with 20% Item drop and inner ability 18%...... btw, what did you say about the arcane river 100% hacking ?

11. misused

misused Premium Premium

Stats
    Invest $20 in Terminal and you'll be able to bot for the entire month straight. Bot at Torrent Zone 3 until 220 and then at Clocktower. You're not going to get banned in Arcane River because no GMs ever come to check it.

12. Rayaku

Rayaku Informed Hacker

Stats
    I am scared to see a guy recording me to the gms idk what will happen .

13. misused

misused Premium Premium

Stats
    There's always a risk but it takes less than a week to make a new level 200+ account. It's not too hard to do.

MlyJan likes this.
  14. Rayaku

Rayaku Informed Hacker

Stats
    ok .

15. Colourr

Colourr Premium Premium

Stats
    With Terminal (21$ a month) it takes a day for 1 - 200. WH + BW in the party. You just have to have everything set up/known of course to get it down to a day (maps, skill ids, scripts, etc.) but it is possible and I've done it 7 times now, working on my 8th BW.

16. Colourr

Colourr Premium Premium

Stats
    No.

17. Rayaku

Rayaku Informed Hacker

Stats
    lol why

18. misused

misused Premium Premium

Stats
    Because you have to pay $21 for it either way. I can send you the .exe but you have to log in with your GK account.

19. Rayaku

Rayaku Informed Hacker

Stats
    then why not sharing account haha, you know sharing is caring .

20. leroy.jenkins93

leroy.jenkins93 Terminal Support Support Premium

Stats
    Against the rules. Only can be logged into terminal using 1 computer at a time. Also, there's a 12 hour cooldown for switching computers. Lastly, anyone caught sharing will be permanently banned from the forums.