Achieve Sentience: Long term guide to making trillions (plus some secrets and clarifications)

Discussion in 'MapleStory Tutorials & Guides Archive' started by Subsentience, May 25, 2015.

Discuss Achieve Sentience: Long term guide to making trillions (plus some secrets and clarifications) in the MapleStory Tutorials & Guides Archive area at GameKiller.net

1. Subsentience

Subsentience Turing Test: Passed

Stats
    Getting started

first off Proof of concept so you know im not bullshitting

[​IMG]- current meso count

check daily log below for more info

Go here --->

download the all in one. take everything OUT of the S folder, and put it into your maplestory folder, into the maplestory main directory (the folder with gamelauncher.exe. Start oppai inject, then start gamelauncher.

THE S FOLDER DOES NOT GO INTO THE MAPLESTORY FOLDER. THE FILES INSIDE OF THE S FOLDER DO

IIF THIS is NOT working for some reason click spoiler

start oppai as normal and save settings once then close out of ms completely.

go here --->

copy paste all that shit into the oppaitrainer2015.ini file inside of the maplestory directory and save

reload oppai and everything should be set up properly looking something like this

[​IMG]

The black box should have 3 successes (read the messages) once it goes away, press play.

setup auto login on oppai and press file save

when in game, put anniversary box on insert
    put the elixer you recieve from anniversary box on pg up

NOTE: the reason why item loot is set to 0 is explained in the preparing for higher level map section same with meso filter set to 1000.

done. thats it

Character

Demon slayer. nuff said.

Lower level maps

1-10 - skip tutorial for auto level 10

10-20 - Training map with the flying ones (i forget which one but its in the resitance HQ)

20-30 - evil eye (yeah where everyone else is)

30-50 - Gold beach (doesnt really matter which map)

50-78 - Drakes

78-100 - sahel 2

Note: to all whiners, these maps are public and they are already hotspots. if you get banned by gm not my fault, do some research and make educated decisions on maps.

Preparing for Higher level maps.

Now, if you noticed up until this point you will have been gaining stuff and opening the boxes. with some luck you will have gotten a few rare drops.

at this point i recommend following -----> <--------- guide on how to setup vmware (multi ms)

1. you will fill your inventory with useless developer note (they are worth 1k each which means 1m per stack. not even worth your time to sell) drop these

2. you will fill your etc with maple leaves. Trade them to your main BEFORE selling (no tax on items lolol) these are worth minimum 8k per stack (8m) in my world. not too bad considering i get like 8-10 stacks a night (80-100m)

3. trade all rare items to main as soon as you get it (this is so that you keep meso if you are banned.)

4. Trade spell traces to main (worth 5k ea so 1000=5m) BUT SAVE LIKE 2000 ON YOUR BOTTING CHAR AT ALL TIMES

5. If you have honor xp keep resetting your inner ability till you get drop rate +

At level 60 and 100 you are going to want to do the job advance. This is because the job adv for demon slayer gives you weps. If you are fortunate enough to have gotten the armor boxes, open them to recieve your armor set which gives a boost to atk (your gonna need it later on)

Now. since you have it set to loot meso drops above 1k you should have maybe 2-3m by the time you are level 100. this is more than enough for your purposes.

SPELL TRACE EVERYTHING.

enhance your armor set for 70% +str and give it at least 6 stars. same thing for gloves, wep, cape and face (gum)

when you are done you will have pretty decent equips for like 0 cost.

example range at lv 100.
    [​IMG]

Not good compared to a normal character, but godly for a botting character (this means i can hit 40k with basic attack and 60k per crit. this is miels better than whacking away at shit for a long time.

Botting at higher level maps

I WILL NOT GIVE YOU PLACES TO BOT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS

Picking a map
    Okay so once you reach around level 100 your gonna wanna switch to a different map.

I'm going to let you in on a secret for this

Elite bosses are either spawned by how many monsters you kill or by how many respawns you have. This is why kannas can spawn elite mobs in like 3 mins. (1 min really but there is a ~2 min cooldown)

Note: the reason why i think it might be respawn dependant is because I tested wiht a night walker using quint throw (1v1) and it definitely seemed to make elite mobs appear MUCH faster with kishin (removes cooldown on spawn) as opposed to normal. Exp gain was exactly the same which would imply i was killing samew amount of mobs on average. Your mileage may vary

With that in mind. Think about maps where you can kill a monster in around 1-2 hits (so that it forces a respawn on at least one mob every time the server does a check)

Also think about maps that give BAD exp. yes, bad exp. the reason why is because you want to stay at a map for as long as possible. we are not going for pure meso gain here (one elite mob drop is potentially worth 24-250m annd you will likely get anywhere from 1-10 per day which beats 24/7 no dc botting at the best of maps) so leveling up is actually bad at this point.

Elite mobs will only spawn if you are in within 20 levels of the monster. For exmaple, with drakes they are level 68 this means that you can spawn an elite mob from 48-88. This means that if you level too fast, you can potentially lose out on elite boss (spawn after killing 20 elite mob) that you would have otherwise gotten.

Luckily setting loot to 0 will slow down exp gain but you can slow it down further by doing other stuff

Things to look out for are huge maps with a small amount of monsters on every platform. This will make it so that you are killing a smaller amount of monsters at a time.

(AVOID GOING TO HIGHER HP MONSTERS SINCE THE ELITE MONSTER WILL ALSO HAVE HIGHER HP WHICH MEANS YOU WILL TAKE WAY LONGER TO KILL IT)

Just to tell you the effectiveness of this method, i have gotten 9 elite monsters while writing this guide (approx 1 every 6 mins)

Daily Haul Log

[​IMG] - day 1 (meister cube, CSS's, a bunch of leafs and spell traces.)
    [​IMG] -- day 2 (bot crashed during night probably 3 hours after i went to bed. also crashed during day for about 4 hours. was out of house. ALSO did not bot during 2x and took a few hours off to test some coding shit. even with all that time off i still made around 220m before spending a bit of it)
    [​IMG] - Day 3 Family is in town so might have to put a hold on this for the time being.
    [​IMG] - Day 4. Finally reached my goal of 1b. only took 4 days actual botitng (i didnt bot for a few days cuz dad came to visit as well as game update which killed oppai for a bit)
    [​IMG] - Day 5 update: i bought a clean CRA set for my main so this went down to around 900m meso.

What to do with mesos

I recommend saving the mesos on your main (reason why we setup vmware) in order to fund it to godly levels. Eventually you should be able to solo all bosses, focusing on gollux 3x daily, magnus 2x daily, hilla 2x daily, zak 2x daily, and commerci. The golux rings pendants and shit sell for a TON. magnus drops tyrant equips (and you can buy them with the magnus coins) which also sell for like 500m-10b depending on how well you scroll them. hilla you are farming weps and equips for your botting char and souls. Hillas soul sells for a SHIT ton, same with zakum soul (also he can be solod in like 1min with 50k range so why not).

Once you get 1.1-1.2b meso (~10 days botting or 1 day merching/bossing) buy a 10k nx card and set up a mushroom 1 week shop so that you can merch to game breaking wealth.

after this you are basically your own meso generator. you can stop hacking (unless you really want to) and just focus on making billions upon billions with your main (and sell at $8:1b

Creds: Inspired by @ and his guide. i decided to just make it dummy proof.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    sh00ter999 and DaKineSkiIIz like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Understand

Understand United States Elite Hacker

Stats
    Thanks mein, like Sentinent, love it ;)

3. PreOverkill

PreOverkill United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    How much have you made in total?

4. WhatIsHacks

WhatIsHacks Canada Godly Hacker

Stats
    Good guide, kind of like my elite botting guide with more depth and other methods.

5. Subsentience

Stats
    I just started botting yesterday and so far i have made around 550m (i got more drops since this guide has been posted). I plan to do daily updates. I assume some days will be bad some days will be good (jjust the nature of how stuff like this works)

- - - Updated - - -

was inspired by your guide. added you to creds <3

6. YourMama101

YourMama101 Canada Game Killer

Stats
    [MENTION=130013]Tranquillity[/MENTION]: What if your bot char is over level 200 :\? It's so hard to find a map there haha.

7. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    Great guide! Never thought about spell tracing my gear :smile:

Someone should make a "post your daily accomplishments" thread or smth like that :awe: Would be fun to go trough everyday

8. Subsentience

Stats
    dont quote me on this but i believe As soon as you're any level above 151, all mobs lvl 151+ count. So, at lvl 200 to 250, it's still any mob lvl 151+. What does this mean? find a good map 151+ where you can kill in minimum amount of hits and just camp there.

9. tamirt8

tamirt8 Banned banned

Stats
    You got it wrong buddy,
    Killing smaller amount of monsters -> slower Elite spawn,
    So you would more likely find a place with high spawn rate, and high amount of mobs.
    You may want to avoid 2x's as you really don't want to lvl faster, so just train ur main while 2x O_o
    That's pretty much it..

10. Subsentience

Stats
    Possibly true. I tested wiht a night walker using quint throw (1v1) and it definitely seemed to make elite mobs appear MUCH faster with kishin (removes cooldown on spawn) as opposed to normal. Exp gain was exactly the same which would imply i was killing samew amount of mobs on average. Your mileage may vary

11. comehere112

comehere112 Renown Hacker

Stats
    So just to confirm, you got all those items from elite mob drops or elite boss bonus stage? I just spawned an elite boss and my character wasn't able to loot anything on the bonus stage. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

12. Sather

Sather Canada Game Assassin

Stats
    do you have your kami loot on 0?

13. Understand

Understand United States Elite Hacker

Stats
    You have to do it manually because there is no hack on GK that can vac the bubbles

14. comehere112

Stats
    yeah that was probably why, i'll go test again.

15. Sather

Sather Canada Game Assassin

Stats
    cause in the bonus stage (chests) you can only get a maximum of 3 items or something along those lines, if you have kami loot on 10 items, you won't pick up anything

16. comehere112

Stats
    Yeah just realised this.

Yeah thats what I thought. So OP got all the items from just elite mobs? I thought elite mobs dont drop cubes and clean slates, etc. Those are only from purple boxes?

17. WhatIsHacks

Stats
    :P gonna be interesting seeing your daily profit

Excuse me if its already in OP, but, how many bots do u run?

18. Subsentience

Stats
    just 1

19. nathanjo

nathanjo Premium Premium

Stats
    This feels like a guide that should be in a VIP section lol.

@ ,

I think its gonna get saturated fast, imo. :P
    [MENTION=130013]Subsentience[/MENTION]

Last edited: May 25, 2015
  20. WhatIsHacks

Stats
    That's spectacular profit for one bot in one day :o

Anyways, here are some updates I would love to see:

More focus on funding Mains. Hackers can easily fund a main, but there are some classes that generate more Return on investment than others. For example, wild hunters. %Dex is relatively cheap, and they are extremely OP. Or even Blaze Wizards