ALiQBABY's Terminal Testimonial

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by ALiQBABY, Oct 1, 2018.

Discuss ALiQBABY's Terminal Testimonial in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. ALiQBABY

ALiQBABY MapleKings

Stats
    Hi,

As many may know me, and the ones that don't please move your mouse to the top right and click the red [X].
    I've been with GK since May 2017, before that I quit Maplestory for good as it was time consuming and I had better things to do in reallife.

How it all began
    My first time hacking Maplestory was back in v32 browsing CEF, I've been on many if not all Maplestory hacking forums with random IGN's. I used to be in the top 3 DrK players in EMS.
    I was in the biggest guilds, hacked through every Horntail and Zakum runs we did. (yes before BB we used to party up with 4-5 full parties to get it down)

My 1st guildleader knew I was hacking I told him myself on Skype, I made him enough mesos/items so he could be quiet, and he helped me grow my name into EMS and be in the top guilds like: Solaris and Aeon.
    Bad things happend when my guildleader in Solaris was friends with GM babi, a german GM.

On one of my runs She was there, and caught me using godmode, and got my account perma'd.
    I lost over 3k€ worth of NX, items and characters level'd.
    This was when I quit Maplestory, and left all the hacking forums.

How I came back
    I came back when a IRL friend asked me to play Maplestory again legit, as we got bored of LoL, PUBG and all other games we played. Well I was so bored, I said "lets go for it" this is where everything started.

We level'd till 200~ legit, but we needed some mesos in Scania, so we google'd and found Gamekiller.
    The name of it sounded familair to me, and we bought a hella lot of mesos. (300B+ per person).

Seeing people using Terminal and managing to get max level without bans made me buy Terminal to try it out.
    I knew this is what I was good at, hacking Maplestory and started fucking around with Terminal.

Soon enough, I had enough Lv. 250's had some ban's but that didn't stop me.
    I kept going, and made some friends. (@Qybah i still love u)

This is the part where I started selling services in the Market section, and made enough profit to kekep buying Terminal and high end accounts by selling my own low end accounts.
    I started really making enough money I could litteraly pay my rent of off it. (which I didn't btw)
    This is where I saw potential in the hacking scene and started something new: MapleKings

When I met @Qybah we talked alot about IRL stuff, and fucked around.
    I gained his trust, and he gained my trust we became really close.
    This is where I suggested an automated site where we could dump our accounts and make some money.
    He agree'd and I started designing the site, and it all went good.
    We made enough profit off the site, unfortunately Qybah was busy and told me he would quit Maplekings as he was busy with other stuff, I was all alone at this point running the site. Everything worked out, and I didn't want to hold on to the site anymore and let it expire.

Lets talk money
    Long story short I made a profit of over 35.000$ myself using Terminal and selling services, this excludes the sidedeals I did with Maplekings, this is all in almost 1.5 years.
    Seeing my Paypal history, Paypal bans for to many transactions a day, and the hours I had to call Paypal customerservice ....

I'm still active on the side, not alot on GK forums but more on Discord doing other deals and still making money using Terminal.

As we speak, I'm running over 500 bots.
    I let some other bots expire as I don't have much time on my hands at the moment, as soon as I got more time, I'll gladly take back the 1000+ bots used to run and I might even expand.

For the people always asking: "Does Terminal really help? Can you really make money with hacking a game?"

I'm the living soul that is making enough, that I sometimes don't know what to do with my Paypal money.
    I've never sent any Paypal money to my bank, I used it all on brand clothing and still do as I don't know what else to buy with it a the given moment.

I would like to thank:

@Blaze for the fun nights playing CSGO, having fun.
    @Qybah for being there whenever I needed him, the only guy that I would become gay for.
    @mankool for being one of the best partners.
    @Mahorori for never accepting my Discord friend request.
    @Rain for being Andrew.
    @Mehodin for being John.
    @Jeff i love you.
    @Endy for being the worst jew.
    @Dory for being my sharmuta.
    @BusyChinaMan runbro <3
    @leroy.jenkins93 aliv2 my son
    @SunCat for being my watch buddy
    @iloveterminal :emoji_flushed:
    @bautdean for being the best coder I've met

All others I forgot, I love you guys <3

Please do not PM me asking about how My setups look like, for my maps, as I wont give them or help you cut my earnings. :-)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    rnoises, Retard, splitone and 7 others like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. lalaefi

lalaefi Premium Premium

Stats
    The real jew MVP:emoji_sob:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    dolbaeb and ALiQBABY like this.
  3. Jeff

Jeff United States Drug Dealer Premium

Stats
    Buy me Ali ;(

RiceBaby, ALiQBABY and lalaefi like this.
  4. iloveterminal

iloveterminal United States Premium Premium

Stats
    :flushed: glad I met you aliQ thank you for clean accs and nice shoes -bao

BusyChinaMan and ALiQBABY like this.
  5. leroy.jenkins93

leroy.jenkins93 United States Terminal Support Support Premium

Stats
    BusyChinaMan and ALiQBABY like this.
  6. ALiQBABY

ALiQBABY MapleKings

Stats
    She didn't declare her love for me, yet.

BusyChinaMan and leroy.jenkins93 like this.
  7. SunCat

SunCat Australia Prominent Hacker Coder Premium

Stats
    LF>Shoutout

8. leroy.jenkins93

leroy.jenkins93 United States Terminal Support Support Premium

Stats
    Same

ALiQBABY, SunCat and BusyChinaMan like this.
  9. splitone

splitone Trusted Seller✓ Premium

Stats
    Nice testimonial ❤️

ALiQBABY likes this.
  10. EliteBosser

EliteBosser United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Awesome

ALiQBABY likes this.