AMD FX 8350 PROBLEM

Discussion in 'PC Support' started by akabatrapo, May 26, 2015.

1. akabatrapo

akabatrapo The New Guy

Stats
    Ey guys.. i need your help with some weird situation. Lets say im not very good with computers stuff but i try my best, I just built a computer for gaming and farm in ms but i notice something weird happens with the cpu usage.. the built is this:

CPU AMD FX 8350 4ghz
    RAM 32GB 1600MHZ
    MOBA ASUS CROSSHAIR V FORMULA Z
    GPU AMD RADEOM R7 200 SERIES
    Cooler master hyper 212 EVO

the thing is, I have been comparing my cpu usage with a friend who has a similar built but his cpu is a amd fx 8320 3.5 ghz with same ram and another moba that im not very sure right now, and corsair cooling liquid system and his cpu usage is much lower than mine, when my cpu is abit better (thats what i think) .. for example, comparing the cpu usage with maple and archeage we get this:

my friend running archeage or ms get this cpu usage = get 7- 10 % for archeage and 1-2% for maplestory.
    when i run the same games with same graphic quality options i get 18-22% for archeage and 2-6% for maplestory

i have been thinking about what is happening but i have not idea, as i said i just know basic knowledge about computers, i hope that someone can help me because it have me worried, ¿ It could be damaged, could be a bad configuration, or just my CPU performance is lower compared to my friend ?

note: english isnt my 1st lenguage, sorry if my spelling is difficult to understand.
    :smile:

Mr. Ad Advertisement