Aniquilador service

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by Endy, Feb 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endy

Endy United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    earlier this month I bought a leveling service from @aniquilador i saw a lot of people doing services with exp exploits I’ve used these and I know the risk, I wasn’t looking to exploit my account because I know the chances of getting banned after they patch it, so I wanted a legit service or leeching, I asked him if he used any kind of exp exploits and he said he didint so I agreed to buy a 6k legion acc from him, everything was fine but then I went to check the mules, and he definitely used exp exploits because had the quest u get from leveling exploiting, I msged him how he leveled them and he said he leeched them but after I showed him the quest and told him he was def exploiting my mules he said “I only used exploit till lvl 20 then leeched them”, he lied to me telling me his services were 100% clean of exploits, so I asked for a refund and he doesn’t reply to me it’s been almost a week now and I haven’t gotten a refund, plus I want some compensation if my account gets banned from this exp exploit after they patch it.

ayuimme, Vaporwave, Ammar and 17 others like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Qybah

Qybah Belgium Bruh SMOD Premium

Stats
  3. Qybah

Stats
    @aniquilador you can either post here what you're going to do about this or get banned. He also found some characters with KFT exploit done on it. This isn't something you do on someone's main, especially not after telling them you wouldn't use any exploits.

VirtualSmile, Ammar, lalaefi and 8 others like this.
  4. Endy

Endy United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    No refund yet from @aniquilador he keeps telling me he will soon but he never does and he is slow as hell replying even tho he is online

Elyscent, Melissa, comicals and 2 others like this.
  5. Qybah

Stats
    He messaged me saying "today i return money", so I guess time is running out for him now.

comicals and Melissa like this.
  6. Qybah

Stats
    He refunded

ayuimme, WTFM, cotopian and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.