Any botting accomplishments lately?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by phil c, Dec 30, 2019.

1. phil c

phil c United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Tired of only seeing posts about people complaining about being banned.
    If you've accomplished some shit post it here so these forums are less depressing.
    items or levels or bosses w.e

managed to make this shit in 12b. pretty ass but my first 22*
    [​IMG]

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. comicals

comicals United States Trusted Seller✓

Stats
    Accomplished in losing accounts

3. Espeon

Espeon United States The New Guy

Stats
    I've got my main over level 250 with ease during all this mess, started at like in the late 230's. Running term 18+ hours a day.

phil c likes this.
  4. Aliphone

Aliphone Canada Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    I got my hacking account and then shortly after main account (because im dumb like that) banned at the start of a terminal license so I decided to just go crazy on an aged fresh account i had lying around.

I now have a character that's higher level and stronger than my old main and have accessed content I've never seen before which is nice.

The ban kinda freed me in a way. I wanted to make a hard switch to reboot but my classic main was in nserver since i started playing before reboot but I also never got it past Vanishing journey since that felt like low level content by the time it came out so I more or less hoped aorund random characters on Reboot.

So all in all december started on a low but it became a positive in the end.

phil c likes this.
  5. phil c

phil c United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    same i been botting 24/7

6. Pause

Pause United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Started with like 10 ip bans but ended the month with more than couple 240s with 70droplets and 5k nodes which was pretty cool. Also made couple 235 kannas.

Discontinous, AznAero and phil c like this.
  7. corpyz

corpyz Poland ❤️i love you all❤️

Stats
    got into the game

cotopian and angrykimchi like this.