Anyone around from CCplz?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by Ravy, Sep 27, 2018.

Discuss Anyone around from CCplz? in the Chit-Chat & Community Discussion area at GameKiller.net

1. Ravy

Ravy Netherlands The New Guy

Stats
    Just curious ^^

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. makkertje

makkertje Netherlands Premium Premium

Stats
    kinda, i was around on ccplz back when the infamous enhancement exploit was being discovered. turned out we had to dupe our enhancement scrolls rather than them not being used upon enhancement. my first 32k attack sword also lul.

Ravy likes this.
  3. Ravy

Ravy Netherlands The New Guy

Stats
    this brings back some serious memories tbh. Selling them was a pleasure too :')

4. makkertje

Stats
    didn't last for very long. they were wiped pretty quickly after it went public.

5. Amumu

Amumu United Kingdom Not Purple Aki Premium

Stats
    I came here from CCPLZ as well not sure what my name was I posted a lot though. I remember paying extra for the Zakum Jump Quest level exploit back then and buying a 32k sword on EMS Kradia. Those were the days, also the trading before Legendary rank was out and all them duped Dark Theif equips and Brown Work Gloves and PACs were everywhere.

CCPLZ was the bomb.

EDIT: Also I remember having a Mechanic with a hacked Gun (Probably Von Leon) and bought the service to make it like 2k attack, got banned a day later permanently. Rip.

6. makkertje

Stats
    i still have an account with a full inv of 50% pink scrolls somewhere. i forgot the login info and never found out if it got banned or not.

7. Amumu

Amumu United Kingdom Not Purple Aki Premium

Stats
    Haha I remember the days of millions of Miracle scrolls that's why people didn't take EMS too seriously. I loved it, botting's better now but I don't actually play Maple anymore whereas I did back then.