Anyone have any interesting/funny drug stories?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by meowmeow12, Nov 7, 2018.

Discuss Anyone have any interesting/funny drug stories? in the Chit-Chat & Community Discussion area at GameKiller.net

1. meowmeow12

meowmeow12 United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Did you snort coke off a hooker's ass? Did you take DMT in a forest? Anything in between? Share your stories here so I can be entertained :)

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Angelina Lika

Angelina Lika Brazil Premium Premium

Stats
    Nice try, FBI.

Answering the question, no, I don't have a funny drug story.

meowmeow12 likes this.
  3. PimpChimp

PimpChimp United States Go get me a coffee ya bum

Stats
    I have many but you'll have to buy my book to read them.

4. Romulox

Romulox United States Premium Premium

Stats
    All data contained within this post is the sole intellectual property of user Romulox and does not reflect the opinions, attitudes, or anything else of gamekiller.net The following story(s) carry no burden of proof and are assumed to be false upon reading. Also i only say any of this BECAUSE it cannot be proven. Im just some kid trying to sound tough over the internet.

Well shit which one do you wanna hear about?
    First, to make the following even funnier, you gotta understand that im the whitest/nerdiest kid youve ever seen. At 6' 6" i barely break 120lbs so for all intents and purposes i look anorexic. Im quite possibly the least threatening person youve ever seen, so that should make all the following stories even funnier. Imagine them if you can.

Well i started off like any other dumbass kid, smoking pot with my hard earned grocery store money, thinking i was up to no good. Fucking hardcore dude. I also had some wild conceptions about manufacturing DMT and thinking i would one day be rich because of this. Also at this time i was unaware of the difference between DMT and 5MeO DMT. Not the same thing at all. One makes you feel tingly, the other sends you directly to an alternate dimension. I frequently talked about my big manufacturing schemes, and i caught the eye of a crazy old man who had made an entire bathtub full of PCC. (Not pcp)
    Lets call this man boomhower, cuz he sounded a lot like him. He suggested i get off DMT fantasies, which he taught me is ridiculously complicated. If you want to make REAL 5MeO DMT, you have 2 options: go to south america and collect a few hundred bufo toads and extract the DMT from its fangs (yes there really is a frog with fangs, if it bites you you trip out really hard then die - this was the basis of a popular family guy episode where all the kids were "doing toad") and your other option requires nearly 200000$ worth of lab equipment, and thats not counting finding a place to do this discretely. Buying some of this labware will net you the undivided attention of the local DEA... in other words, youre not making 5MeO anytime soon unless you dedicated your life to this. Point being, he told me to just grow up and make meth like all of the other adults. He showed me some ephedrine tablets he bought back in the early 90s, back before Walgreens demanded ID and signature for buying cough medicine. I have a feeling these pills were expired... so anyway, he admits that he doesnt have the proper equipment/chemicals for meth manufacture (iodine in its proper form isnt easy to come by nowdays -also no the iodine you use for meth is not the same as the shit the doctor rubs on you before giving you an injection - totally different forms. You need that blue iodine) So, not being able to make any real meth, we decided to go with crank instead. Any 5 year old can make crank as long as you have (psuedo)ephedrine with common household cleaning supplies. And yes, the local Outlaws biker gang loved the shit, so much that they came back 3 more times for it. We made the mistake of saying "last batch" when we ran out of ephedrine, so they proceeded to rob us, they didnt care about burning any bridges because we admitted we had no more. I still have a mark on my lip when he punched me. Let me remind you im an incredibly weak person so wtf am i going to do against a truly chartered biker gang? This didnt stop me though. Continuing to research different things you could make, i ran across several guides you can only find on the dark web nowdays. (P.s. its true i would discourage anyone from typing "how to make meth" or "how to make MDMA" into google, they really do log that shit.) After researching, i decided to go with MDMA. Once youve secured about 2000$ worth of lab equipment, you can turn 500$ worth of chemical into 50000$ worth of product. 100x profit aint too bad in this world, especially considering the operation can be done in under a week if youre skilled in a lab. I worked very hard to get all this equipment, and it took nearly 8 years of hiding, paying idiots to have labware delivered to their house, and hiding in the trunks of peoples cars that didnt even know i was there JUST to get an internet connection on mcdonalds wifi on my stolen laptop, all just so i could order one little thing.
    And the story cuts off here, as we are starting to approach the realm where, were i to be taken seriously, things COULD be proven. But if youre wondering if i still have any of this, my only answer is IF i did, i guarantee i wouldnt be trying to make money on GK. I wouldnt work concrete. I wouldnt live in my shit house in my shit neighborhood.

And what became of boomhower? I discovered he was actually informing police of what i was up to because he didnt agree with MDMA manufacture. Yes, the guy that TAUGHT me how to do all this, my crazy toothless mentor, out of all people was the one to snitch on me. And no obviously i didnt get caught, manufacture of MDMA will put you away for a long time, so i would not be here if they found even a single shred of evidence. I would also like to discourage others from attempting such things, because if you get away with it, was only because they allowed you to.

meowmeow12 likes this.
  5. PimpChimp

PimpChimp United States Go get me a coffee ya bum

Stats
    Bruh. Stfu. You suck too much ass for anyone to read past the first sentence.