Anyone know any fast ways to get ed (no not hack .-.) without marketing?

Discussion in 'ELSWORD Online' started by ReVoLuChunHD, Jun 3, 2013.

Discuss Anyone know any fast ways to get ed (no not hack .-.) without marketing? in the ELSWORD Online area at GameKiller.net

1. ReVoLuChunHD

ReVoLuChunHD Renown Hacker

Stats
    Just trying to get some ed fast. Appreciate it if someone gave some tips

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. OneStep

OneStep United States Prominent Hacker

Stats
    Other than buying ED, hacking, or using the market, the only other option you have is to run dungeons and complete quests appropriate to your level. If you have the Symbol of Luck or Passionate Touch titles, they'll give you an additional 10% ED while in dungeons, so that should help a little bit.

3. ReVoLuChunHD

Stats
  4. dbzkushal

dbzkushal Banned banned

Stats
    Or just become OP go to RA3 and keep spamming it sell the equips and you can earn good amount of ED

5. ReVoLuChunHD

Stats
    OneStep , is there a ED hack? (I don't think there is... but if there is let me kno)

- - - Updated - - -

RA3? is that like Alterasia:CA? or Dragonic set or something?

6. Appolo

Appolo Renown Hacker

Stats
    Well not an ED hack its weird how its done but i think for now it is private and will stay private for a long time

7. OneStep

Stats
    ED hack as in getting instant ED? Nope; if there was, the market would be non-existent because people would buy everything. xD

RA3 is the dungeon "Residential Area 3" in Velder; the one with the Uno Hound boss that drops Dark Steel Bracelets (those funky spiky ones that spin). :)

8. ReVoLuChunHD

Stats
    Ahh yea, DBS braclets. to bad , i don't have any seals. people were going crazy for those things when GMs were trying to "empty out inv."

9. OneStep

Stats
    Then I guess your best bet would have to be dungeons. However I suggest you give merchanting a try. It might take a little while getting used to knowing what prices on the board are profitable for buying/selling, but you'll eventually get the hang of it and soon you'll be making millions very easily.

I suggest sticking to merching a few select items such as El Shards or Magic Stones. Doing so will help you keep track of prices much easier. And keep this in mind: To make money, you don't necessarily need to buy low and sell high. Buy low and sell for more, but still keep the prices low. You'll be profiting less but at a much faster rate. The sooner you sell out your stock, the faster you can get back to merching more items.

For example, if you're going to merch cubes:
    - It would be very slow and ineffective if you bought cubes for 400k each and tried to sell them for 1.5mil each. You would potentially be profiting 1.1mil per cube but no one would buy it so you'd only be wasting your time (i.e, your net gain would remain negative).
    - If you bought cubes for 400k each and sold them for 500k each, you'd only be profiting 100k per cube but people would definitely buy it out faster (i.e, your net gain would increase little by little but the important thing is, you're still profiting).

And if you can, get a Premium Shop Medal. Even if you can't buy K-Ching, Premium Shop Medals are giftable so if you find a trusted K-Ching seller, a 15-day medal would cost 9.5mil (assuming a 5m:100 K-Ching ratio). The medal will allow you to sell three times the number of items that you normally would, plus you won't be deducted 10% of your sales (10% might seem small but if you sell expensive items, you'll lose a lot from them).

Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  10. ReVoLuChunHD

Stats
    Best advice I've ever gotten for merching

11. OneStep

Stats
    Glad I helped. ^~^ There's also one more thing I forgot to mention. I wouldn't suggest merching IBs since it requires seals, but if you ever catch a crazy cheap deal on a fresh IB item with really good stats (5 seals, or 3/4, doesn't matter that much), take it and save it. A month after the event for it is over, prices will skyrocket since the supply decreases. More notably, watch out for IB equipment for Eve. I've noticed that IB sets for her tend to become very expensive. Take a look at SS Shades for instance; hers are being sold for over 1bil each (I've seen some sell for 1.5b) while Chung's or Elsword's are around 600m or less. Also, Eve's NBS set pieces were no more than 80mil a piece during the event (gloves and shoes were ~20mil each) and now I'm seeing them for over 100mil. It's crazy!

12. ReVoLuChunHD

Stats
    lmao ive never had more than 20mil so theres no way i could afford that, but maybe if i aquired a IB piece then i could start. thnxws again

13. FlurZero

FlurZero New Zealand ├╝ber Hacker

Stats
    Merching (I think thats what you meant by marketing), is the easiest. I got like 100m in my 2 second week of Elsword by doing that. and its easy in elsword too.

14. Zeri

Zeri Mexico Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Hack :c

15. jubbaj

jubbaj The New Guy

Stats
    HACK HENRIR CUBES! I BE MAKING 120M+ A DAY BROTHA

16. MangoPie

MangoPie Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    PVP for AP. buy stones. Sell stones. Secret for bethbites and coins. Sell for dual stones or armor. I wouldn't suggest Henir because of the cube prices. People are trying to buy them for 200k

17. Gumiho

Gumiho Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    100m in 2wk?!??!?! Share my your secrets qq

18. BigmanLol

BigmanLol The New Guy

Stats
    I would suggest be high level and run through lower level dungeons super fast

19. xxNoctis

xxNoctis Informed Hacker

Stats
    Elsword doesnt work like that lol, ED goes according to monster level. Higher the level, the more ED dropped.

20. BigmanLol

BigmanLol The New Guy

Stats
    Shit, I need to learn more about this game :p