Anyone willing to play DFO?!? I'm looking for a Priest!!!

Discussion in 'Dungeon Fighter Online' started by 4KIN, Mar 25, 2015.

Discuss Anyone willing to play DFO?!? I'm looking for a Priest!!! in the Dungeon Fighter Online area at GameKiller.net

1. 4KIN

4KIN Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I'm already playing and it's way more different now. Even though, it's still in Beta, I was hoping to find a few people that would be interested in playing with me. I got two friends willing to play with me soon and it seems that the guilds are working. So it would be awesome to get a strong guild going too for bossing and questing. Reply or PM if interested!

PM your IGN to me if you're already playing.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. vdusk

vdusk Lurker

Stats
    I got a small guild going looking for players if got 1 lvl 70 and 4 lvl 50s and two characters around 20 one of which is a priest in the making. my Guild name is Entropy if your interested id be willing to play with ya!. im also a DFO alpha player and one of the many that made it to level cap back when dfo was under nexon's incapable hands o...0. Im on CAIN east

3. 4KIN

4KIN Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Word, I'm on that server as well. Add "XINS" whenever you got the chance. I'm a level 22 Ranger (female gunner). By the end of today. I'll be at least level 28. Invite me to your guild too please. :D

4. RadiantZ

RadiantZ Informed Hacker

Stats
    Im interested in joining! im only like lvl 7 haven't put much time in all alone!

5. steve2300

steve2300 United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Guys just incase i suggest you t remove ur igns from this forum and maybe send through skype or pms...

6. 4KIN

4KIN Veteran Hacker

Stats
    PM me your IGN and I'll add you!

@
    :lol: yessir

7. Gasai

Gasai Lurker

Stats
    Why dont we all make a GK guild?

8. Arix

Arix Lurker

Stats
    What is DFO? is it similar to Elsword? I've searched about it but i didn't find some useful info...

9. ElpeepsNoobie

ElpeepsNoobie Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    ^ If you have heard about , you can call DFO, is like "Ancestor" of CLOSERS.

10. 4KIN

4KIN Veteran Hacker

Stats
    It's Dungeon Fighter Online. You basically go through dungeons with your friends (4 people maximum)
    You have lots of quests to do. You get a variety of skills. There's 2nd and 3rd job advancements, there are 4 second jobs to choose from for each class. The classes that you can choose are: Slayer, Fighter, Female Fighter, Gunner, Female Gunner, Mage, Female Mage (Witch), Priest, Thief, Dark Knight and Creator. In Korea, there's also Female Slayer and Knight. There is PVP and PVE as well. This game is currently in beta because a new company is hosting it. Oh, and there's a main lobby where you could meet people.

I don't know if it's similar to Elsword, but both of these games' art designs are similar to anime. Both are free to play too.

11. Lardy

Lardy Lurker

Stats
    Is this dead? I've been looking for people to play with for a while

12. MOMOHO

MOMOHO The New Guy

Stats
  13. pawl

pawl Australia Lurker

Stats
    its most likely dead, its a year and half old lol

14. noahn

noahn Lurker

Stats
    And its almost dead?

15. Lardy

Lardy Lurker

Stats
    Doesn't seem promising if it doesn't last a couple of years at least

16. rave2die

rave2die United States Lurker

Stats
    still looking? :eyes: slayer(f) is kinda cool

17. RCsnake

RCsnake The New Guy

Stats
    same here i've been looking for it. is it almost dead?

18. Severence

Severence Lurker

Stats
    damn, I used to play, but got my account banned way back in the day. Considering starting up again if the trainers and stuff here work, wouldn't mind some buddies who wanted to partake in some illicit gaming as well...

19. menaos

menaos Lurker

Stats
    I'm not a priest but I'm level 55 ;D

20. JonothanXd

JonothanXd Lurker

Stats
    Hi can i play ?