Apollo's Testimonial

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by koreanrice, Jul 11, 2017.

Discuss Apollo's Testimonial in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. koreanrice

koreanrice Banned for being a Snake

Stats
    I've been using terminal for almost 6 months now, simply the best trainer you'll find out there, with great pricing, great service and its easy to use this trainer, always updated as soon as a patch comes out, terminal can generate you a lot of money without putting much effort into it, terminal comes with many features that really defines an automated trainer i.e. auto client restart, auto login, evasion settings , I have made over 1k$ using this beauty of a trainer. Would recommend this trainer to anyone available to pay 21$ monthly (you can multiple this number by 5 in gains each month). You'll experience the best trainer once you get this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    For those who don't know, Apollo started his journey by buying Terminal through the gk store using credits earned from writing posts on the forum. Now he has his own MapleStory store selling all kinds of goodies. The store generated over 1000$ in profit using Terminal. Also, he pays for his subscription every month with money earned using Terminal.. Now that's a success story :)

3. koreanrice

koreanrice Banned for being a Snake

Stats
    thats me, we have made more than 1k from all the revenue, I have made 1k and honestly all of it is thanks to terminal

takemesteven and NinjaMonkey1215 like this.
  4. dioxide23

dioxide23 United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    How were you able to buy Terminal Trainer through the Gk store using credits? I don't see it on there o-o.

5. leroy.jenkins93

leroy.jenkins93 United States Terminal Support Support Premium

Stats
    Not available anymore.

sh00ter999 likes this.