Are any gold selling websites/people legit?

Discussion in 'ELSWORD Online' started by kingcrit, Jun 25, 2015.

1. kingcrit

kingcrit The New Guy

Stats
    Hey guys, I am currently looking for a legit Ed Selling website. I tried goldicq and they attempted to scam me, but refunded once I threatened to call the bank and refund my money and make a claim. So now I'm back to square one, but I can't seem to find any legit gold selling websites or any one person that sells ed/ib's.

Does anyone know a website/trusted person I can buy ed from?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Satoruko

Satoruko Informed Hacker

Stats
    Don't trust him, he scammed me.

3. AngryPanda8

AngryPanda8 Lurker

Stats
    i would try there legit i got my gold within a hour i brought gold from for elsword online and tera online there quick and there online chat doesnt lie to you or always give you excuse that that there supplier is offline and if you dont feel uncomfortable if there taking to too it is no problem requesting and getting a refund and you pay them through pay pal not just from a debit or credit card so its safe and i wouldnt lie to you

4. KingRoyal

KingRoyal Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    I believe don't buy from websites or people but this is shady business. I try ED buying from people if I were you. (If I could sell my ED I would but not done yet) Just go post in the Elsword Market, looking for ED Seller

5. Shin2k9

Shin2k9 Lurker

Stats
    buying from a person would be the preferable choice

6. ItsMisoSoupe

ItsMisoSoupe Renown Hacker

Stats
    I think the samething.Look arround in the market section but always be aware that they can scamm you to soooo good luck

7. SoraAmm1

SoraAmm1 The New Guy

Stats
    mmook or whatever are scammers =-=
    what I do is just, go to elsword forums, and ask for ED sales
    since "Elsword forums" is by Elswordonline.com itself so there is gonna be less scamming!!

*my personal opinion*

8. CyberBladez

CyberBladez The New Guy

Stats
    don't trust any website , buy from here

9. xXZedXx

xXZedXx United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    goldceo.com is pretty good. i buy from them all of the time and before i do i always ask if they have any in stock if so i normally get my ed within 10-20 minutes.

10. nibus

nibus The New Guy

Stats
    Yeah I am looking for a legit site to buy Elsword ED...sigh the search continues = =

Hardik Shah likes this.
  11. GhostlyZe

GhostlyZe Informed Hacker

Stats
    Sounds suspicious enough already. "Stock" ED? LOL

12. zachary12012

zachary12012 United States The New Guy

Stats
    you should probably just ask someone in elsword forums or something.websites that sell game currency for real money would just most likely scam you and then give you the run around just to take you money.Its really risky and i don't think it would be easy to get a refund like that again from another website :l

13. xXZedXx

xXZedXx United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Just got 5bil from them last night. You can say what you want about the site but they haven't let me down yet.

14. ShinGouki

ShinGouki United States Premium Premium

Stats
    I used to do it way back in the day. That day they changed to gameguard is the day my sales stopped.

15. alyaris

alyaris United States The New Guy

Stats
    Don't trust any sites that advertise they sell online currency. Buy it from people. Just make a post in the market section. There's still a good amount I think who sell.

16. zachary12012

zachary12012 United States The New Guy

Stats
    Whether the websites are actually legit or not,there is still a chance you could get banned from doing it in the first place.Its kinda like playing 2 card games at the same time (but probably the first one which is getting the actual ED is more risky maybe?).

17. tyw214

tyw214 The New Guy

Stats
    i am also looking for legit seller of ED ;< anybody got any leads?

18. doctordiogenic

doctordiogenic The New Guy

Stats
    i've heard mmook is actually legit but they take a really long time to give you your ED

19. AllThatJazz

AllThatJazz The New Guy

Stats
    mmook does in fact take a long time to deal with, but they're a legit ED service.

20. xTaidana

xTaidana The New Guy

Stats
    Buying from gold buying website has a high chance of getting ban, but you can try buying ed off a legit person that has high rep in market section i guess there always the possibility to get scam tho