[Selling] AriesMS Bot/Hack & $0.5/b AriesMS Meso [limited time only]

Discussion in 'MapleStory Private Server Market' started by chaseee, Dec 1, 2018.

1. chaseee

chaseee United States Banned banned

Stats
    Hey, I'm currently selling AriesMS mesos and my own farming bot for a limited time, so i'll only be selling it to a few people. (It'll be HWID locked so no, you can't share it with people)

- Meso Rate: $0.5/b* (DM me on discord for more info)

- Bot Prices: Starting at $95 (DM me on discord for more info)

- Payment: PayPal (DM me on discord for more info)

If you'd like to purchase anything listed above, message me on discord.
    (You have to reply to this thread to view my discord # below)

Discord: klayde#1307

However, regarding the farming bot it's first come, first served basis. The mesos will be delivered depending on the current stock but most of the time i'll be stocked. Sorry in advance if I don't respond, i'm probably busy. <3

*Temporary price markup - prices go up in 2 days | Minimum MESO purchase of 100b ($50) ONLY*

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    themage likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. mrfeiz

mrfeiz Canada Lurker

Stats
    Added. Please accept buddy
    -1 REP DO NOT BUY

Edit: after inquiring questions on his discord, I decided to make the purchase of the minimum and got scammed! He made me wait several hours and told me he is busy and that he will compensate with more mesos for the inconvenience! He later went into do not disturb on discord! Don’t waste your time with this guy he’s a fraud! Will definitely be contacting my credit card to dispute the charge!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  3. propro1644

propro1644 Canada The New Guy

Stats
    Important
    I give this a negative review. I got scammed $50 USD. I have images to prove it. $50USD for 100B Mesos is a lie. He said he wasn't busy to make the trade, I gave him the $50 over Paypal. Gave him 2 hours. No response or nothing. No mesos were transferred at all. Msg me on Discord for more information. Kyo#9229. I hope an Admin reads this. This extra comments must be fakes now looking back at it.

Attached Files:

4. propro1644

propro1644 Canada The New Guy

Stats
    I hope people read this and try to help me resolve my issue and get my money back. Or at least tell me what further steps I should take. Thank you.