Auto ban on BW

Discussion in 'Global MapleStory' started by NexonCo, Aug 5, 2017.

Discuss Auto ban on BW in the Global MapleStory area at GameKiller.net

1. dragonxhell

dragonxhell The New Guy

Stats
    Do u guys dc a lot since BW is not a "vac job" e.g aran, blaster, mercedes, kinesis are vac jobs

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Nenonko

Nenonko Premium Premium

Stats
    Awkwardly, I'm rarely getting DCed using the old mob vac from terminal while farming for mesos. But I remember that I used to get DCed a lot while leveling up some classes using mob vac from free trainers, I haven't tried leveling with mob vac from terminal.

3. dragonxhell

dragonxhell The New Guy

Stats
    Hm thanks, I will try it out with mob vac. I rarely dc on kinesis and aran as well (online for 5hrs+)

4. Sabian

Sabian Premium Premium

Stats
    it was either ignition glitch or semi item vac

5. Qybah

Qybah SMOD Premium

Stats
    A lot of people prefer just taking the risk and using SIV. Some maps won't trigger ban cause of small size, etc..

6. dragonxhell

dragonxhell The New Guy

Stats
    well, I trained my BW from level 1-110 using SIV and no ban. I didn't go to those hotspot areas such as golem, gold beach and drake

7. lunutik

lunutik The New Guy

Stats
    23x BW just got perma ban. I think it's ignition or something to do with the item vac. Fuckkkkking shit lol. Anyway, does anyone think a repeal to MS customer service will work? Complaining about irregular amounts of D.C.'s and strange activity since last update

8. samplet

samplet Premium Premium

Stats
    Yea you can try and get it unbanned from the live GM chat they usually unban accounts.

lunutik likes this.
  9. lunutik

lunutik The New Guy

Stats
    Where's the live gm chat

10. Qybah

Qybah SMOD Premium

Stats

lunutik and ApocaIypse like this.
  11. lunutik

lunutik The New Guy

Stats
    I see that now. Would have been awesome if it had some color around the corner of the box as a warning or some shit. I had never had a problem with it; didn't expect it to change, plus i always just used my loaded settings. Oh well.. i'm outta luck

12. Bensimmons25

Bensimmons25 Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Has anyone been able to get unbanned from this autoban?

13. Aeternum

Aeternum Informed Hacker

Stats
    Warning
    TL;DR: DONT USE SEMI-ITEM VAC

USE NO DELAY BLAZING EXTINCTION + GRENADE KAMI OR MOB VAC

14. lunutik

lunutik The New Guy

Stats
    Not yet. I'm trying bc it was my main account. Pretty sure we're fucked though lol

15. Nenonko

Nenonko Premium Premium

Stats
    Yo, it's just like I said, I used Orbital Flame FMA + SIV for 7~10 days before being banned, while some ppl here got banned before even reaching level 100.

I think the pattern is random and it might be map related, but not much can be confirmed. I wouldn't risk it. I, myself, didn't care even after reading threads like this and some days later, I got one of my BWs banned.

I'd also avoid ticking Auto Buff on BW or even leveling Ignition skill up at all if you're only gonna use him for farm. When monsters get this DoT, it's a loss-loss situation for you and every other hacker that shares the same map.

16. NexonCo

NexonCo Premium Premium

Stats
    It is map dependent. I sell a lot of link skill power leveling and after editing my map rush by level I now have maps that don't ban for Lvl. 1 - 150. Where before my BW would get banned before Lvl. 50.

17. Nenonko

Nenonko Premium Premium

Stats
    It makes sense. I hated getting DCed when trying to level up some classes with mob vac (maybe it's only me or the free trainers, RIP), so I used to level with a BW using Orbital Flame FMA + SIV to give leech for my characters.

I'm still going for mob vac, since it seems to be almost the same, if you hit 8 mobs for each Orbital Flame (without FMA) you're kind of fine.

If there is time, I think it could be a good idea to add a tooltip (similar to the No Lag one in the CPU hacks) in Semi Item Vac or Auto Buff (in case, someone is using a BW with Ignition leveled up) about the possibility of getting auto-banned.

18. Bensimmons25

Bensimmons25 Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    No luck getting unbanned from this

Has anyone been able to get unbanned from this autoban?

19. dragonxhell

dragonxhell The New Guy

Stats
    I got 3 of my BW to level 200 using SIV. I tend to dc a lot when using mob vac so... (2-3hrs with SIV and no dc)
    It is map dependent to me

20. lunutik

lunutik The New Guy

Stats
    I just got banned and repealed it and they said "I was caught using a very critical hack" or some shit and won't lift it lol