Back to hacking, Where to Bot for mesos

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by AdKuro, Jul 23, 2013.

1. AdKuro

AdKuro Game Killer

Stats
    I'm going to start hacking in Maplestory. I've been way to bored recently and need shit to do.
    Things have changed soo fucking much since I used to play, over two years ago.
    Need tips on decent places to bot for mesos in khaini. I'm a 16X BAM.
    I'm not asking for your secret only you know about it maps. Just generally good maps.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. JSTARR1

JSTARR1 Banned banned

Stats
    - ToT is a decent place to farm at that area, if you can do so effectively.

3. unleashthevirus

unleashthevirus Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Currently over at ToT atm with a lvl 157 Xenon, but just to let you know. There are people that do pass by once and a while. During my 4 hour of bot at a specific map in ToT, recorded about eight ppl (3 passing by, and 5 coming into my channel). Just thought I would give you a heads up.

4. AdKuro

AdKuro Game Killer

Stats
    I got auto cc on anyways. Changing channels doesn't really bother me.
    I'm currently working on getting into the deeper parts of ToT. So far on RoR 3.
    I'm using Angel Processor. You guy's know if there's MMC. Walking around killing everything is kind of a hassle..

5. AYEPHAN

AYEPHAN Veteran Hacker

Stats
    What's so good in ToT?

6. unleashthevirus

Stats
    I cant seem to get the Auto CC and GND to work together if the no breath isnt working for me.
    In angel, MMC is the same thing as Mob control.
    If you check out Elegance, there is a option where if someone walks into your map, all the hacks you enable in Elegance trainer will disable till that person leaves or you changed cc.

- - - Updated - - -

high level mobs for me to bot for decent EXP.
    the EXP is a b**** right now. takes me about 3 hours to level up nowadays.
    Imagine I reach lvl 200, i even wonder how I am going to survive that war. xD

7. AdKuro

AdKuro Game Killer

Stats
    So there isn't anything that will take all the monsters on the map and put them right in-front of me to attack like the good old days?
    When I tick Mob Control, everything pretty much follows me but they stay on their platform you know. If there isn't a way to make them all come right infront of me is there at least a way to make them go to one side of the map?

Thanks for helping me btw.
    I'm getting everything to work it just doesn't seem as efficient as back in the days.

EDIT: I have ticked
    God Mode
    GND - 60, If you have it less at default you'll probably d/c, set between 50-100
    Mob Control
    Auto CC PPL>0

And that's it I think. I've never d/ced. I havent used it for more than an hour or two in a single sitting though.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  8. unleashthevirus

Stats
    Yeah, I missed the good old days of Maplestory where standing at the far corner of the map and use Full Map Attack while having all the items loot to your location was the best hacks I ever experience.

When ticking Mob control, yes, they all head towards you, but they cant leave their platform. I dont think that will ever be around for what you are asking since that was patched long long long time ago. lol

No worries. Here to help. Well you know how Nexon is. They are trying to make the game legit as possible, so they will never stop chasing us down and updating the game nonstop.

All I remember when i started playing, the game was still simple was starting to learn how to hack. One day, all of the legit players went to protest that if the Nexon doesnt do something about the hackers, then no one shall buy anything from the cash shop. Couple days later, massive ban flooded the screen like no other. I will never forget that day. I did alittle research that it happened around 2007-2008???

- - - Updated - - -

the delay for GND @ 10 is way too fast. I left mines at 100 just to make it a bit fast, yet above normal.
    I am just curious to see if someone walks into your map, then what happens?
    The reason for my curiosity is because i used auto cc in trollbot and when someone comes in, my chat box sudden pop up and send the message on public, seeing nothing but "0a9zj0a9jza09zja09zja0ja" LOL. That's way too obvious. So I didnt bother using Auto CC ever since that accident.
    Havent tried the Auto CC with angel before but I may have sooner or later.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  9. AdKuro

AdKuro Game Killer

Stats
    Hmm i see. Do you know what the VIP trainers have to offer? Like is it just much easier to deal with and see better results?

10. unleashthevirus

Stats
    That I do not know the answer to sorry. :/

11. AYEPHAN

AYEPHAN Veteran Hacker

Stats
    well if you have to pay for it i would hope to assume it would be better.

but there are currently trainers and hacks out that are pretty good.

12. AdKuro

AdKuro Game Killer

Stats
    Well yea obviously haha.
    I'm talking about BT when i say VIP.
    Everytime I check it says their resellers aren't available..

13. legomapldude

legomapldude United States The New Guy

Stats
    I'd be careful talking about them, i got a refraction for pointing out that bt vip and Gk doesn't, or didn't( don't know if they do now or not) specially since (W,8,baby) essential bought all the good coders we had on this fourm.

14. TwoClouds

TwoClouds Lurker

Stats

Super Pro Tip:
    You can run two hacking programs at the same time. Angel Processor for GND and People CC + Troll Bot for No Breath