Beginner Guide to MS Hacking [PICS Included]

Discussion in 'MapleStory Tutorials & Guides Archive' started by Exoduss, Dec 19, 2009.

Discuss Beginner Guide to MS Hacking [PICS Included] in the MapleStory Tutorials & Guides Archive area at GameKiller.net

1. Exoduss

Exoduss United States Banned

Stats
    Welcome to my thread. Beginner's Guide to Hacking

I have seen so many "newbie" requests, that I decided this type of thread needed to be created! It will contain information on Hacking MapleStory.

NOTE: Chapter 6 must be completed before any of the other chapters. You must do things with GameLauncher to make it work so you don't have to run MapleStory from the website.

Table of Contents:
    Code:
    Chapter 1. Injecting a .DLL

Chapter 2. Using Patchers

Chapter 3. File Back-Ups

Chapter 4. Running MultiClients

Chapter 5. Injecting into Multi-Maples

Chapter 6. Running MapleStory with GameLauncher

Chapter 7. Creating .WZ Patchers

Chapter 8. Editing/Modifying .WZ Files

That is all I have so far, if you would like to request something to be added, just tell me, and I will make a tutorial/guide on it if I can.

[email protected]~? CHAPTER 1 [email protected]~?
    ---Injecting a .DLL---

?~? Requirements ?~?

1. You must have a .dll Injector. A dll injector is what injects the .dll file into the game or process. Here is the most basic injector, Winject
    Download Inject here -

2. You must have a .dll file that was created for what you are injecting it into. For information on what a dll file is, look .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------​

For this Chapter, I will be injecting a PassiveVac.dll file (VIP Hack) into MapleStory, using Winject.

<<>>Step 1<<>>
    Download Winject, or any injector you want. Also download the .dll file you want injected into your process or game.

<<>>Step 2<<>>
    Open up Winject by double clicking it. For Vista/7 Users: Run as Administrator!

<<>>Step 3<<>>
    Double Click MapleStory so it loads up to the Slash Screen. Do NOT hit Start yet!
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 4<<>>
    Extract all files to the desktop, or to a MapleStory Hacks folder you created. I suggest putting Winject in the same place as the .dll files.

<<>>Step 5<<>>
    Now go back to Winject. Look for the three dots [...] next to the empty box near where it says "DLL to Inject" Then search for where you extracted your .dll file to. Then select it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 6<<>>
    Now your .dll file should be selected, and a random process will be in the top empty box. Now, hit the down arrow on the top box, and select MapleStory.exe
    (Remember, if you don't see MapleStory.exe, make sure you ran Winject as Administrator if you're on Vista/7)
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 7<<>>
    Now hit the Inject (+) button! It should make a popping noise, and will be injected successfully. Then a new box will pop up. That would be the trainer of course.
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 8<<>>
    Now, close out of Winject, but not the actual trainer. You may now hit Start on MapleStory if you have closed out of Winject successfully!

<<>>Step 9<<>>
    This is the most important part. After MapleStory loads up, you MUST enjoy your MapleStory hacks!
    [​IMG]

[email protected]~? CHAPTER 2 [email protected]~?
    ----Using Patchers----

?~? Requirements ?~?

1. You must have a patcher. A patcher is an EXE file that is used to create a clean WZ file into a hack file. Once you successfully used the Patcher, it will make the wz file non-clean.

For this Chapter, I will be demonstrating with the KoC Summon dEM Patcher on my Skill.wz file! When patching files, make sure you always have a backup of the file you are patching!

<<>>Step 1<<>>
    Download the patcher you are going to use, you may need to install it, but not usually.

<<>>Step 2<<>>
    Extract the .exe Patcher to your desktop, or a MapleStory Hacks Folder.

<<>>Step 3<<>>
    Double click the Patcher, so it will open. Notice mine, it was already selected on the correct file when I opened it.
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 4<<>>
    If your File is not the correct one to patch, then hit Browse and select the correct file you want patched. After you are done that, hit Patch!
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 4<<>>
    When it is finished, a box will pop up. Simple just hit Ok. Then the box will close, and you can simply go play MapleStory! Happy hacking :D
    [​IMG]

[email protected]~? CHAPTER 3 [email protected]~?
    ----File Back-Ups----

?~? Requirements ?~?

1. You must have the clean file in order to make a clean backup file. Basically you can backup any file. Clean files are the normal files after you downloaded MapleStory. As long as you didn't patch them or edit them with hacks, they are clean!

<<>>Step 1<<>>
    Choose which .wz file you want to backup by going to C:\Nexon\MapleStory. I am going to choose Skill.wz because it's commonly used with a patcher.
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 2<<>>
    After selecting which file you want to back up right click it, and hit copy.
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 3<<>>
    Now I suggest making a folder that has all of your clean backup MapleStory files in it, like I did. Paste the files you backed up into that folder, and now you will be safe :D
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 4<<>>
    You can backup whichever files you want, not just .wz files. I backup the main files that are used for hacking and patching. Just make sure before patching a file you back it up first.

If you forget to back it up, visit my thread (this link) and download a clean file -

[email protected]~? CHAPTER 4 [email protected]~?
    -Running MultiClients-

?~? Requirements ?~?

THIS METHOD IS CURRENTLY PATCHED! STAY CALM!

1. A program that allows you to run multiple MapleStorys. I suggest getting Micro.
    For the best experience, get Micro - The MapleStory Gateway:

For this Chapter, I am going to use Micro, because it works perfectly fine for me. Please follow along.

<<>>Step 1<<>>
    Download Micro listed above in the Requirements Section of this Chapter.

<<>>Step 2<<>>
    Double Click your MultiClient. I am using Micro, so I will double click it to open it. When it opens it should look like this, make sure C:\Nexon\MapleStory\MapleStory.exe is in the text box.
    [​IMG]
    NOTE: If this file path : C:\Nexon\MapleStory\MapleStory.exe doesn't work for you, then click the folder to the left and change it to this file path : C:\Nexon\MapleStory\GameLauncher.exe by selecting GameLauncher
    Now hit Run. When the next window pops up, click Start Game.

<<>>Step 3<<>>
    After checking that is in the text box, click 'Run' and the first MapleStory will load.
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 4<<>>
    After MapleStory has loaded, shrink the screen by pressing Alt+Enter. After doing so, go back to Micro and click 'Run' again.
    Once MapleStory finishes loading, you will have two MapleStory clients running.
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 5<<>>
    Continue Step 4 to keep creating more MapleStory processes. Most computers can only handle either 2 or 3.

[email protected]~? CHAPTER 5 [email protected]~?
    -Injecting into Multi-Maples-

?~? Requirements ?~?

1. A program that allows you to run multiple MapleStory clients. I suggest getting Micro.
    For the best experience, get Micro - The MapleStory Gateway:

2.) A multi client injector. Luckily, Micro acts as that as well, so Micro is all you will be needed for this chapter.

After you get those two things, the multi injector, and the MultiClient, then you are set to go! For information on what a dll file is, look .

<<>>Step 1<<>>
    Download Micro. The multi MapleStory client, AND Multi MapleStory Injector.

<<>>Step 2<<>>
    Double click on Micro to open it. Then make sure the path is C:\Nexon\MapleStory\MapleStory.exe!
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 3<<>>
    Untick 'Auto Play' so the check mark disappears.
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 4<<>>
    Now you will be adding a bypass so the bypass will inject every time.
    Start by going to the 'Settings' tab. Then hit 'Browse' and locate your VIP or Public bypass. Then hit 'Open'.
    After that is done, you will now see that either the Use Pub Bypass Method or Use VIP Bypass Method will allow to be ticked now, depending on which one you selected to be injected automatically. Now tick the box to whichever one you added.
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 5<<>>
    After the bypass is injected, we can get start with the hacks. Start by running the first MapleStory process. When you run it, the bypass should automatically inject. Now, go to the 'Extensions' tab and select the MapleStory process. Now click on the green + object to add an extension (.dll file)! Locate which .dll file you would like to inject into the first MapleStory. After locating your .dll file click 'Attach' and the file should inject. If you want another hack, then go ahead and add another extension (.dll file) and attach it.
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 6<<>>
    Now you can click start game and load up the first MapleStory. Then press Alt+Enter and click 'Run' to run a new MapleStory!

<<>>Step 7<<>>
    Once the splash screen has loaded, repeat step 5 to inject a new set of hacks into that MapleStory process.

<<>>Step 8<<>>
    If you would like to hack on more then 2 MapleStory clients, then just repeat steps 6 and 7.

<<>>Step 9<<>>
    Now you have all of your MapleStory clients loaded. Enjoy hacking on multi clients!

[email protected]~? CHAPTER 6 [email protected]~?
    -Running MapleStory with GameLauncher-

?~? Requirements ?~?

1. You must have MapleStory downloaded.

<<>>Step 1<<>>
    Delete all MapleStory icons/shortcuts from your desktop.

<<>>Step 2<<>>
    Go to your MapleStory folder which is located here : C:\Nexon\MapleStory
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 3<<>>
    Right click GameLauncher.exe and hit Create Shortcut.
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 4<<>>
    Drag the shortcut on to your desktop.

<<>>Step 5<<>>
    Rename the shortcut to MapleStory.exe

<<>>Step 6<<>>
    Right click the shortcut on the desktop and go to Properties.
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 7<<>>
    In the box that says Target, copy and paste this : C:\Nexon\MapleStory\MapleStory.exe GameLaunching
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 8<<>>
    Double click MapleStory.exe on the desktop and it will go straight to the Splash Screen, now you can inject like you used to and Start MapleStory without the website.
    [​IMG]

[email protected]~? CHAPTER 7 [email protected]~?
    -Creating .WZ Patchers-

?~? Requirements ?~?

1. You must have downloaded.

NOTE: In order to Patch a file, the .wz file you are patching must be a clean .wz file or this will not work!

<<>>Step 1<<>>
    Download

<<>>Step 2<<>>
    After downloading the program, run Patcher.
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 3<<>>
    Create a title, for this chapter, I will make my title PyPQ Yeti Freeze
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 4<<>>
    (For Old file) Make sure you have your clean .wz file in your MapleStory folder, (for New file) and have your edited .wz file somewhere else. I put mine on the desktop.
    Locate each file for your new and old. In this case, it is the Mob.wz file. It should look like this now.
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 5<<>>
    Now after those are filled in, we must fill in the Patch box. Click 'Browse' and select a place to create the .exe Patcher (preferably Desktop)
    Then name it. I will be naming mine - PyPQ Yeti Freeze Patcher! After that, it will create the file path.
    Now change the number somewhere from 2500 - 5500 and click 'Create patch!'
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 6<<>>
    Now your Patcher is created. To learn how to use a Patcher on your clean .wz files, check out Chapter 2!

[email protected]~? CHAPTER 8 [email protected]~?
    ---Editing/Modifying .WZ Files---

?~? Requirements ?~?

1. You must have a .wz editor. A .wz editor allows you to edit all of Nexon's Wizet Files.
    I suggest using HeRepacker, you can download that right here -

2. You must have a clean .wz file that you can edit. I suggest keeping a clean folder for the .wz files that you edit.
    (NOTE) You can ONLY edit clean .wz files!

For this Chapter, I will be editing the Sound.wz file (by request) for MapleStory, using HaRepacker.

<<>>Step 1<<>>
    Download , or any WZ File Editor you want. Extract it, and keep all those files in one folder. You may create a shortcut for it if you want!

<<>>Step 2<<>>
    Open up HaRepacker by double clicking it. For Vista/7 Users: Run as Administrator!
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 3<<>>
    After it is opened, make sure it looks like this. Now select the type of MS files you are editing. In this case, I am editing GMS files!
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 4<<>>
    Now open your file you wish to edit. For this chapter, I am editing Sound.wz, so I will locate that file and open it!
    All of the .wz files should be here C:/Nexon/MapleStory
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 5<<>>
    Once that loads up successfully, it should show your file there, with a plus sign next to it. Click on the plus sign.
    Yours should now expand and look like something similar to mine.
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 6<<>>
    Now in this case, we're going to edit the Title Screen music (but you can edit anything you want the same way)
    Just scroll down until you find BGMUI.img, and then double click on it. After that, click the one you want to edit!
    It should look like this now!
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 7<<>>
    Now select "Change Sound..." and locate to wherever your music file is saved. Please note: It must be in .mp3 format!
    Then simply click Open!
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 8<<>>
    The time should now change, but it might not be right. Don't worry about that, it's still the same time as the file you placed in there.
    Now it's time to save your .wz edit! Press File> Save and save the file. Overwrite that Sound.wz that you just opened, and click save.
    When it's done, an error might pop up, if it's similar to mine, that's alright. Press continue! The "hard" part is now over!
    [​IMG]

<<>>Step 9<<>>
    Now that the file has been edited, you are done. Go into MapleStory and your sound for that location or object/action/skill should be changed to what you made it.
    HOWEVER, if you wish to create a patcher for others, refer back to Chapter 7! Go ahead and follow that guide and finish your patcher up! Enjoy!

If you have any requests on tutorials or guides I should make, I will add them as chapters on this thread. I can't think straight right now :( Please don't go hating on this thread because you don't know anything. I made this for beginners (noobs). I will be active in this thread, so If you need help just post a comment below. If it's a little personal, just send me a PM, I answer them as well. Enjoy this, and good luck hacking MapleStory.​

FUTURE CHAPTERS:
    • Packet Editing/Recording (The Right Way)
    • Botting/Hacking Settings (For Particular Jobs)

Last edited: May 11, 2011

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Foohy

Foohy Lurker

Stats
    Thanks for the guide. :D Nice pictures btw.

3. Exoduss

Stats
    Yeah no problem, please do not respond with a thanks though. That is considered spam.

Also, guys, if you have any requests you would like to give me, post them below. I need something to do, so I will do that. The only thing I really can't do, is make trainers/bots :( I can try to WZ edit.

4. MAX

MAX United States Prominent Hacker

Stats
    nicely done exoduss ^.^ i hope this stops noobs from asking questions
    on posts =) there should be like a rule where if you are new to hacks you
    MUST read this before proceeding =D

5. shico007

shico007 Lurker

Stats
    thx for ur help but after i patched how can i hit all monster in mape

6. Exoduss

Stats
    You won't be able to hit all monsters in the map. That patcher is currently not working. Well, it works, but the hack doesn't work because Nexon messed something up with the KoC skill.wz file or something, then they fixed it. But the dEM was patched, and now it might not be back. I only used that patcher as an example. Do you understand?

7. sm3xymonkey

sm3xymonkey Banned banned

Stats
    great job man ! :D nice explained and pictures helped alot for new hackers >.<

8. Exoduss

Stats
    That's exactly why I made this, hopefully they read it before asking stupid questions. Anyway, please give me ideas on what to add into this thread as new chapters. I have nothing to do today and I will be bored since it snowed and can't go anywhere. I will be on GameKiller hopefully making more tutorials in this thread :D Please post all ideas! Stay away from how to create hacks and all that.

9. sm3xymonkey

sm3xymonkey Banned banned

Stats
    how about the hotspots for hacking?
    time you should bot/hack
    and perfect spots xD

10. Exoduss

Stats
    There is already a tutorial on god spots for KoC, well at least there was. But time you should bot/hack isn't really a guide for beginners. I might do something along the lines of guides for good spots to bot at, but not sure how I would do that.

EDIT:

The Thread has been Updated!
    • [*]Chapter 4 - Running MultiClients has been Added!
      [*]Chapter 5 - Injecting into Multi-Maples has been Added!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  11. IanIsRich

IanIsRich Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Very nice guide for newbies.
    They will completely understand from this guide I like it LOL.

12. maplekiller101

maplekiller101 The New Guy

Stats
    i dont get it what is a dll and when i open winject and open ms i cant select maplestory in my winject!

13. Zell

Zell United States Game Killer

Stats
    a dll stands for dynamic link library. for ur maplestory process problem, run as administrator if ur using vista.
    how to run as administrator:
    1. right click winject
    2.goto properties
    3. go to compatibility tab on the top of properties log
    4. go to bottom and check the box to run as administrator
    5. click okay

after all that it should work

14. maplekiller101

Stats
    thank you but is the dll a hack? and if so where do i get one such as godmode and vac hack i used to hack but i used a cheat engine so i really have no idea what to do now
    also do i need a bypasser and if so can you tell me where to get one and how to use it?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  15. Zell

Stats
    im guessing u just leeched without learning o.o. dlls arnt hacks although they could be used for hacks. maple story made it almost impossible for us to use trainers. if we use trainers we must have bypass or ittle have detection. if we go on maple story with cheat engine to get adresses, ittle get detected also.

16. maplekiller101

Stats
    o so what is a dll?

what is a dl and how do you use it aand what do you use it for?

17. Zell

Stats
    heres an article that will tell you alot of things. click

18. Exoduss

Stats
    Zell529, nice find, I will add that into there and maybe people will get a better understanding of what a dll is :D

Also, if you want godmode, you don't need the actual dll, just go get se4nh4x. For a vac, go get VIP and get Passive Vac, I already explained that!

19. Brolaf

Brolaf Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    You gotta buy tha V.I.P right? cause i'm basically broke

20. Zell

Stats
    well you dont have to get it. but if u get vip ull have more complexed and advanced hacks that wont be released into the public. i think it was $20 a month