Best Gaming Desktop

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Iceinus, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Iceinus

Iceinus Canada Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I would like to buy a gaming desktop and I was wondering what would be a good choice. I would also like a cheap one between $500-$1500. I've been thinking of buying an ASUS RoG, but I am not sure. Give me your opinions. ^.^

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. GeckoUnlimited

GeckoUnlimited United States The New Guy

Stats
    I think it would be much better to build one, since you can custom the parts for a lot cheaper. If your not sure on how to build it you can send me a PM and I can try helping. But essential parts for your desktop would be, Processor, Motherboard, Ram, Graphics Card, and Hard Drive

3. Lethargy

Lethargy United States Elite Hacker

Stats
    Build one. Prebuilt PCs suck.

4. [TGKC] SeanWithACapitalS

[TGKC] SeanWithACapitalS Canada Ayy lmao

Stats
    a "Gaming" desktop no matter what make will be overpriced. You're better off building, since 3 people have already stated that i think you'll get the point. Also if you do a google search you'll be abel to find many guides on building PC's and what parts to use and what not to use.

5. Iceinus

Iceinus Canada Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Alright, thanks for the rips guys!

6. SnowData

SnowData Lurker

Stats
    Mmmm wish i had the knowledge to build one i tried it and didn't do too good of a job.

7. fd1

fd1 Canada The New Guy

Stats
    make ur own, its really not hard. many tutorials online. think of it like adult legos =] GL!

8. Cohmrade

Cohmrade The New Guy

Stats
    Had a buddy do mine, is his website. He does really great work . If you are out of state, it might cost something for shipping, but he goes all out for a good set-up fee.

9. logitechz5

logitechz5 Lurker

Stats
    youtube, " whats buget gaming laptop YEAR, MONTH " ex) 2016 oct

10. bd0303

bd0303 United States The New Guy

Stats
    If you don't like to build a computer yourself, then try looking at alienware.

11. ninjamatt

ninjamatt The New Guy

Stats
    Buying prebuilts can be overpriced and lack gaming power. After building my own computer, I never went back to buying prebuilts.

12. Teeto

Teeto Canada The New Guy

Stats
    Definitely build one. You will get the best bang for your buck. There are usually a lot of budget parts out there that will work amazing for what you paid for them

13. Zaide1000

Zaide1000 United States The New Guy

Stats
    The best one you can build is one you build yourself. It my seem like a pain but it is so much cheaper and you get get exactly what you want

14. omasa123456

omasa123456 Australia The New Guy

Stats
    personally i would build my own, but if you're not familiar i would get someone else to build it (in case you accidentally you rip yourself off with parts)