Best way to level a bishop to 185?

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by xwalero, Jun 13, 2018.

Discuss Best way to level a bishop to 185? in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. xwalero

xwalero Chile Elite Hacker

Stats
    Hi, I have an HS mule at level 152. It only has pensalir set and zakum face acc, so my range sucks. I have around 200m to star equips, but I'm afraid that won't be enough to have decent damage.

What are my options here? I only use free hacks, I don't mind "playing" the game, so I could use mob aggro and just "legit hack". Where can I train with that kind of range? Considering my mobility sucks. Ghost ship was ideal, but the exp sucked. The map was flat, I could use big-bang, kill mobs fast enough. I haven't found a map like that where I can train at higher levels V_V. Help?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. ALiQBABY

ALiQBABY MapleKings Premium

Stats
    Leeching it with a Kanna to desired level

splitone likes this.
  3. xwalero

xwalero Chile Elite Hacker

Stats
    Why a Kanna? I do have a 176 Kanna that I need to get to 185 also, but I'm not sure how to do it. I thought all that FMA, SI, ND shennanigans were 'safe' only in premium.

4. ALiQBABY

ALiQBABY MapleKings Premium

Stats
    Kishin more mobs + HS = Godly, and I dont know about free hacks much but Kanna Kami is usefull with Shikigami Charm or Monkey Spirits ND

5. R0dSpunk

R0dSpunk Philippines The New Guy

Stats
    with Kanna.. MonkeySpirit ND+ Tengu SI + Kishin... I can reach 200 in like 2 days..... using free trainers available..

6. StealingSociety

StealingSociety United States Premium Premium

Stats
    What settings do you use?

7. R0dSpunk

R0dSpunk Philippines The New Guy

Stats
    Nexoned Trainer... lemmings, Mob disarm and Auto aggro.. at lvl 60 up kanna will not DC with Godmode, due to its HP recovery when it kills mob. I use Auto attack function to auto kishin and SI tengu strike... Pet loot, Peet feed,Perfect stance and unlimited attack..

TIP you can use Air Hit Mob Vac on small maps with 2-3 platforms it take like 30-40 mins to dc.. but i do not use Mob vac on training.. i use it when doing quests..

Autokey in Nexoned trainer crashes in My PC..

8. StealingSociety

StealingSociety United States Premium Premium

Stats
    What are your delays set at? I'm having issued with it being stable. Thanks for the response.

9. splitone

splitone Trusted Seller✓ Premium

Stats