[Selling] Black Desert online EU IGN's or account

Discussion in 'Other Games Market' started by makkertje, Aug 29, 2018.

Discuss Black Desert online EU IGN's or account in the Other Games Market area at GameKiller.net

1. makkertje

makkertje Netherlands eat ass smoke grass sled fast Premium

Stats
    For sale I offer my EU BDO account or the IGN's that are on it.

The IGN's on it are very rare and highly sought after.

These are the names I have:

KanyeWest
    JackSparrow
    Queen

Family name: Royal

The account has a level 60 Ranger with no significant equipment, but about 7 or more costumes including the Conqueror's pre-order costume which is never to be released again. Also has a level 58 Witch with maxed inventory slots, high level lifeskills with fishing being at I believe master 20 or so. Also has full boss set including Kzarka weapon, Dandelion Sphera and Kutum offhand. As last there's a level 57 Warrior on it with 2 or 3 costumes. Also contains two level 4 pets and one level 3 pet.

The account hasn't been used in over a year except for the occasional checkup.

I'm either selling the account or the names. Please leave me an offer or PM/add discord topmemer#4093

I have full access to the account and the email can be changed. I can log into the game and show you anything you want to confirm. Can send screenshots as well.

Mr. Ad Advertisement