Bug Issue. Im talkin creepy crawlies.

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by Mushrtotem, Jul 1, 2018.

Discuss Bug Issue. Im talkin creepy crawlies. in the Chit-Chat & Community Discussion area at GameKiller.net

1. Mushrtotem

Mushrtotem United States The New Guy

Stats
    So I just moved into a room in a house for pretty cheap rent. Nobody has seem to have had a problem with this but me, but there's a significant bug problem with just my room apparently. Fleas, spiders, even a fucking centipede or two. Anyone have tips to keep these little shits from getting into my room?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Yuhanun Citgez

Yuhanun Citgez Mehodin

Stats
    Keep your lights off at night, bugs get attrackted by them. Next to rhat, I’d say get some bug sprays

3. Saihko4

Saihko4 Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    do you use window net? and do u have holes in ur window net? that use to happen to me then i patched up the holes with window screen repair tape. u need to find out where they are coming from. might need a professional to help

4. Nietzsche

Nietzsche United States Боже, форум храни!

Stats
    Diatomaceous Earth along the perimeter of the room.
    Also figure out where they're getting in and caulk it.

5. Mushrtotem

Mushrtotem United States The New Guy

Stats
    Thanks guys!

6. Kiwi

Kiwi United States

Stats
    I used to get a lot of spiders in my room. I sprayed some kind of special bug spray all around the perimeter outside.

Also nice sig Niet.

Nietzsche likes this.