Bug Master Title (potential glitch)

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by sportsboy098, Nov 2, 2018.

Discuss Bug Master Title (potential glitch) in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. sportsboy098

sportsboy098 United States Lvl. 9 Trap

Stats
    Haven't logged into this game in forever with school and whatnot but I logged in today and noticed I had the bug master title equipped. Remembering that it's stats are temporary I unequipped it and for some reason I decided to re-equip it.
    For about 1-2 seconds after re-equipping the title, it gives the stats that should be expired. I don't have too much knowledge on scripting or how to make this work but I'm sure someone here would know.

Is it possible to create a script to basically spam equip the title to be able to keep those stats?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Nako

Nako trash game Premium

Stats
    Im pretty sure this isn't worth your time to try. Many items with temp stats are like this e.g. cadena mask, lion nx hat from earlier this year.

3. Timothy Kim

Timothy Kim United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Yea, most of my expired titles temporarily give their stats, but they go away almost instantly. I don't think you can make a script for it.

4. Sillyx

Sillyx Premium Premium

Stats
    The stats actually stay if you change your computers time to before the expiry date.

WTFM likes this.