bw fma

Discussion in 'Global MapleStory' started by xinghe, Jan 11, 2017.

Discuss bw fma in the Global MapleStory area at GameKiller.net

1. xinghe

xinghe Premium Premium Member

Stats
    why is my bw always dc in some map,but some doesnt.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Redonk

Redonk Premium Premium Member

Stats
    If you're using extra lined orbital flame FMA make sure you can kill the mob within 1 or 2 casts of the skill. Too many required casts will just add to the lag. When you lag, if there are too many actions happening during this time, like you continually attacking while the game is lagging will cause you to dc.

3. xinghe

Stats
    so if i can kill the mob quickly i shouldnt use orb hack right? just tick FMA?

4. Redonk

Stats
    If you can kill it quickly then yeah you don't need those extra damage lines

5. xinghe

Stats
    but theres some map i can kill them quickly but orb doesnt dc me and some mob i cannot kill them quickly i use orb hack also dc me.

6. Redonk

Stats
    It's just how it is for some people botting with a BW. From my experience it's a lot more stable if I don't use "orb hack", just get enough gear so you can kill whatever mob you're farming on within one or 2 hits.

7. xinghe

Stats
    like withing orb hack i kill 170 mob dc me,i kill 180 mob doesnt dc me then i kill 190 mob also dc me.

8. Crawl3r

Crawl3r Premium Premium Member

Stats
    It's not dependent on the mobs but the maps themselves together with the amount of spawn and a lot of other things. Just test a ouple of maps and find ones where you don't dc, not that hard.

9. tyintense

tyintense Informed Hacker

Stats
    How fast you kill them doesn't affect the chance of DC. I have tested on numerous low level mobs with and without extra lines to OF. In my opinion, the DC is highly dependent on SIV and the map.

10. xinghe

Stats
    what does the SIV mean?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 12, 2017 ---
    what does the SIV mean?

11. jessdaniels

jessdaniels Informed Hacker

Stats
    Semi Item Vac