By far the best trainer. I made it to level 250!

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by xLegacyGT, Mar 22, 2017.

Discuss By far the best trainer. I made it to level 250! in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. xLegacyGT

xLegacyGT United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I've used the "other" trainer a lot, when Terminal came out I decided to give it a go. Let me tell you, this is the BEST, cleanest, most stable trainer I've ever used. Everyone say's "dont bot in that area you'll get banned." Yet, I did level 230 to 250 at Lach botting days straight because I trust this trainer that much.

The support is great, Qybah has been awesome! This trainer gets updated at a stupid fast speed so expect to be botting in no time after a patch.

Things I love:
    1: Auto GM reply.
    2. Infinite snail pet.
    3. Terminal manager, with auto restart.
    4. HAVING MY KANNA FOLLOW MY OTHER BOT! You have no idea how amazing and easy this makes leveling.
    5. Making my characters follow another character while doing prequest for bosses. Party them up and let your main bot do all the attacking.
    6: Auto Kishin.
    7: Pianus hack.
    8: This god mode is the best, blocks all damage. (Except stage 2 Damien, the aura that follows you will hurt you. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon if possible.)
    9: Mob disarm is on point as well even Lucid.
    10: I don't mind the price point, its worth it.
    11: Auto rune! This gives you a huge EXP boost.
    12: Teleport to portal, by hitting "backspace" it'll teleport you to the next portal. This makes traveling fast.
    13: Map rush is by far the best I've used.
    14: Awesome CC, the competition used to have a bad delay. By then people report you.
    15: "Local Client" makes it so your bots can be on the same channel and not auto CC each other.
    16: AUTO BUFF!
    17: Packet editor is great but I do have 1 complaint, once you block or ignore a packet then you cant unblock or remove the packet. I dont think its user error cause I've tried everything. If it is please let me know how I can fix this.
    18: Unlike other trainers, when you enter a map with no mobs and your hacks are on (Kami in Henesys for example) the hacks disable and you wont stand there with other legits floating in the air. The only thing I would suggest here is adding this feature to familiars and auto buff as well when your in a regular map.

@Qybah, @Blaze, @GKTeam, awesome job guys!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    Teben2367, Hcfeng, Carlos108 and 3 others like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. heroworld1

heroworld1 Veteran Hacker

Stats
    lol.... i got 5 lvl 250 character ,

3. Oops

Oops United States Prominent Hacker

Stats
    10b in two days! Who's gonna complain!

4. xLegacyGT

Stats
    Congrats, lol.
    Awesome man.

Edit:
    I added more to my OP.

Oops likes this.
  5. sportsboy098

sportsboy098 United States Lvl. 9 Trap

Stats
    Grats man. Honestly though, this is one of the better testimonials I've seen/read. Maybe it's just my perspective, but I'd rather see something where someone focus's on the features they enjoy more than what they make using the trainer.

xLegacyGT likes this.
  6. xLegacyGT

Stats
    Thank you sir! Thanks for the feedback, glad this was helpful.

7. jewa

jewa Lurker

Stats
    Nice post. You should also add "Auto Mission" which gives a nice XP boost as well. They need to fix the auto-buff & auto-summon in towns though..

8. KSingU

KSingU United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    :cry: how do you get away from bans? 5 of my accounts got banned in a week

9. sportsboy098

Stats
    Probably from ksing so many legits.. just kidding. In my experience it's really all chance. I've been botting pretty hard in lach for a while now without bans but I've been banned in VJ a ton

10. KSingU

Stats
    Do you bot 24hr/day ?
    or just midnight or some time period?

Btw, I used to KS normal people tho, during last summer, when GMs are gone :grin:
    That was so much fun

And what is VJ?

11. sportsboy098

Stats
    Lolol I try to stay away from ksing as much as possible but sometimes it is unavoidable ;)
    No I'll bot for a couple hours at a time at random times. I'll start it before work and then on a lunch break I'll use team viewer to check it and see if I've had any disconnects or changed channels. If yes, I'll normally stop it there until I get home and look things over. If not, I'll normally let it go until I'm home and then stop it to see what I've gained and what not.
    VJ is the first part of Arcane River. Vanishing Journey.

KSingU likes this.
  12. KSingU

Stats
    Alright, thank you

13. tccx

tccx New Zealand The New Guy

Stats
    Did you pay though Paypal, is it gonna be auto renewed and cost $20 every month automatically?