Bypassing a MAC Address Ban

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by lamonsieur, Sep 15, 2014.

1. lamonsieur

lamonsieur United States The New Guy

Stats
    Does anyone know how to bypass a MAC address ban set by a private server? I can log into my account but crash when I double click my character. I've tried using TMAC to spoof it, but that hasn't worked either. Has anyone bypassed mac address ban before?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. cpoco

cpoco United States The New Guy

Stats
    First make sure you set up TMAC properly. If you've already done so and still get banned, then your ban is obviously about something else. It could be your modem serial number, HWID, etc. The only way to get around this is to get a packet editor of your version, and manually send a login packet with all these information modified.

3. AdKuro

AdKuro Game Killer

Stats
    If it's a HWID ban it's usually the NIC. So a new motherboard if you're using the onboard NIC or if you were using a dedicated NIC a new one of that would bypass it.

4. lamonsieur

lamonsieur United States The New Guy

Stats
    what does "properly" mean? I thought you just need to click on "random MC address" and then "change my MAC address".
    Anyways, the packet sending trick works for me

5. GDData

GDData The New Guy

Stats
    TMAC is the software useful to you.