C++ Source Code for GMS/MSEA - Spell Trace Simulation

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Source Codes' started by paull40, Aug 18, 2018.

1. paull40

paull40 United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Hello Everyone! It's Paull40 here. A while back I uploaded 2 desktop applications simulating the GMS/MSEA scrolling system. Because not a lot of people these days actually use the physical scrolls to enhance gear, I thought I would make a GMS/MSEA spell trace simulation console app for people to use.

I have attached in this thread the c++ source code for the spell trace simulation below.

How to execute source code and play with the simulation
    1) Go to the website
    2) Choose the language c++11 (haven't used older versions of c++ so there may be bugs when using it. So just use c++11 in case)
    3) Copy and paste the spell trace simulation source code onto the repl.it text editor
    4) Hit the run button
    5) Good luck and have fun!

Future Projects!!!
    Because people do not necessarily use console applications these days, I plan to make a graphical version of the program with a lot more features. The source code I provided has just the bare minimum of the official spell tracing system. This is because the purpose of the program I made was just to test out the probability of success and failure of the spell traces.

Let me know what you guys think by leaving a comment or question below!
    Happy Mapling :)

Attached Files:

Mr. Ad Advertisement