[C++] The Road To Hacking MapleStory - Part 1

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Source Codes' started by TheNullz, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNullz

TheNullz Godly Hacker

Stats
    You don't know shit. Regardless of what features you use, every compiler generates a grammar tree and syntax tree based on its own internal format, before it is converted into ASM and then assembled to native machine code. C and C++ in modern compilers become equivalent once that transliteration is begun.

Not using C++ features changes nothing, it is still converted to the same internal format for the production of machine code. So whether or not you specify your code as C or C++ doesn't matter, the only difference to the compiler is some functional linkage specs when pushing arguments onto the stack.

The code in the example is correct by both C/C++ standards as well as all modern compiler specs. You amateurs shouldn't argue facts that you don't know.

• ASM is not a scripting language. It is a textual representation of machine code.
    • C# does not support inline assembly.
    • A DLL can be injected into a process regardless of it's internal format.
    • Whether or not a DLL can be executed properly IS dependent on it's internal format. A DLL that contains only managed code (C#, VB.NET, F#, etc...) must be injected, and loaded onto a runtime host inside the target process.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. DarkSerenity

DarkSerenity Godly Hacker

Stats
    Its Interesting ;P thanks alot it's agreat help for beginners ;3

3. noobh4xor

noobh4xor The New Guy

Stats
    this has helped me so much =P

4. c99

c99 The New Guy

Stats
    Where do I write it :O?

5. x The Legacy x

x The Legacy x Informed Hacker

Stats
    Hi The Nullz, thank you very much for this tutorial, I just made my first DLL hack, also when are you gonna post the tutorial number two? I can't wait.

6. MrTaro

MrTaro The New Guy

Stats
    Thanks for this tut. I will be using this as a starting reference =]

7. Tempest

Tempest United States Game Killer

Stats
    Are you serious, or are you just joking?

8. Cake

Cake Banned banned

Stats
    THANK You!!! Looking forward for more!

9. HealthyBanana

HealthyBanana The New Guy

Stats
    Thx for the tut it helps alot

10. jonnyxd12

jonnyxd12 Informed Hacker

Stats
    THANKS SO MUCH!! :) i'll soon be able to make my own bot/trainer for GMS :P

11. Flyte

Flyte Elitist Prick

Stats
    Oh looks like we have another one who thinks they know more than they do. Allow me to correct your mistakes. I apologize for my tardiness in doing so, as I only come here every so often.

It is called an abstract syntax tree. Not only that something cannot be "converted into ASM and then into native machine code", as the ASM is the native machine code. You do not appear to understand how such systems operate. Thankfully I do as I have been involved in the creation of a compiler (though, not for C).

First of all, C and C++ are not interchangeable to compilers supporting the C99 standard, you illiterate twat. C99 introduces features to C that are not a part of C++, such as variable length arrays. Unfortunately it is you who doesn't have a clue what the fuck they're talking about.

Secondly, your function prototype is incorrect. Do not attempt to get by this with casting. Just because it compiles does not mean it is 'correct'.

Finally, you should watch who you talk to in that manner. I am far and away the best programmer that frequents this board (even if it is only for short sprints at a time). I wouldn't doubt that the people who know me could back me up, including the people I've had removed from GK's so called "Coders" group.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  12. TheNullz

TheNullz Godly Hacker

Stats
    Several things:

1. You're about a month too late on the reply dude (look at the dates).
    2. You're wrong.
    3. ASTs and Grammar Trees are different, and both are needed for the compilers to work. If you had ever written a compiler you'd know this. (yacc and bison anyone?)
    4. I don't care enough about you or your lack of intelligence in these matters to argue your stupidity any further.
    5. You're not the best; but keep trying.
    ~The Nullz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.